rainbow

• by boostr29
  • posted Dec 25, 2008
  • 21 Comments

My first submission here.

I wasn't really trying to make this for the design challenge, but once I saw what the theme was I though this was appropriate.

This was inspired by one of my web interface designs (never really got to finish it). A bit feminine for my taste but it's all OK, the wife likes it a lot...hehe :D

Watch this
boostr29
boostr29 profile pic Alumni

My first submission here.

I wasn't really trying to make this for the design challenge, but once I saw what the theme was I though this was appropriate.

This was inspired by one of my web interface designs (never really got to finish it). A bit feminine for my taste but it's all OK, the wife likes it a lot...hehe :D

garciagirl

Nice on the blue for sure!

Arrow08
Arrow08 profile pic Alumni

lil simple, but clever type!

Miss Fortunate

I like it the font design and colors. It's simple, but it feels like the rest of the shirt needs something...

miko e

*__' - cool!

ilss

white please

suzel

blue... and i would almost say put "unicorn" underneath so it could be "rainbow unicorn"....

Commodore

I like the shadow effect.

quister
quister profile pic Alumni

Great hand lettering and rendering. Maybe "rainbow" is a bit overused as a concept but this is the best attempt at revitalizing it that I've seen. 4

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

This makes me think of the 80's for some reason. :)

boss_onie

I will definitely wear this shirt. would be great for our loved ones. blue for me, and white for my wife. Keep it up. Nice attempt.

No account?
Join Us