• 12 Comments

Little children should not play near mysterious old trees

Watch this
Ratatosk

Little children should not play near mysterious old trees

doesitmatter

i love it but i dunno about the tee colour

PencilWax

I like it a lot, but I can't figure out if it's supposed to look like the tree is kicking it's leg up, because that was my first impression. I would thicken the trunk a little to get rid of that illusion.

ChrisCheong

The tree is not really cut out very well. Try this on a white tee

Alysolo

cool, i love trees :D

Ratatosk

A better view of parts of the design, with more detail showing, and a couple of background colors

Francesa

I like this design.
The one thing that bothers me is the thinness of the trunk relative to the joint and branches above it. The tree would be stronger if the trunk was thicker and the branches a bit thinner.

thechasedlife

The art style is fantastic though the blurriness of the image I can assume is just from increasing the image size so we can see the detail? I love the balloons, the popped one is a great touch.
As for the trunk issue, I think it might be remedied if you were to thin out the left hand limb above the face just before it splits off into the branches. Not a considerable amount but thinning it may help balance out the base.

and it certainly looks better on the white or maybe a cream.

Ratatosk

The Blur has something to do with the .jpg compression I think. it's created at 11-17" , 300 DPI, so next updated version should be sharper.

Ratatosk

I mean PPI.

Ratatosk

Fleshed out the trunk as many have suggested. Bigger, badder, creepier.

Some different colored T-shirt backgrounds too.

No account?
Join Us