Close
One second...

Good T-shirt sites

I don't know if threadless will take this post down.. but I'll try anyway.

Anyone know of any other good t-shirt sites out there?

Watch this
taz-pie

MAN oh man, you should try this one. it is awesome.

SoulfumeInc

whatever taz, that site doesn't even compare to this one.

aled

DOES NOT COMPUTE

Vorernil

Ai yie yie.. surely there are others out there?

FRICKINAWESOME

This one. And only this one. I didn't even know other sites were legally allowed to sell shirts on the internet.

Maltzmania

Honestly, if you really wanted to know an easy google search would suffice. No reason to post this on a t-shirt site trying to sell for profit what you are seeking to purchase elsewhere.

good luck.

Chipmnk

This place sells shirts???

mgwizzy

I love Threadless, but I also like this site: http://shirt.woot.com/
They only sell one shirt a day, so of course, you have to check it every day for the new one. The site also sells one gadget a day (cheap) and one wine a day.

Vorernil

Maltzmania:

Regarding your comments on my blog:

Isn't that the country which prides itself on being democratic, and has just elected its first democrat president,? Now you're insinuating I can't ask a simple question like what other GOOD (oh I'm sure you know how accurate google is when you type 'good') t-shirt sites there are out there? 'Sides, have you seen how much business I've already given threadless?

If you're biased, please keep it to your blog. Ditto about your comments.

jmeaspls

we have just elected our first democrat president! EVER!!!

Roostersauce

It's about damn time too

againstbound

Threadless isn't democratic, it's located in Latveria.

Vorernil

This audience is unbelievable..

Chipmnk

Everyone should chill out.

pipsan

what t-shirts?!
hoooo hahahh

aled

This goal is safety!

jmeaspls

You're taking this way too seriously, haha. Maltz wasn't even trying to be rude or anything, he was seriously trying to be helpful.

just logically, you're asking a group of people who not only shop at threadless but come to the blogs, for other good t-shirt sites. Idunno, it just seems a lil silly.

competitor submission sites are Design by Humans and laFraise. I don't really like them, but you might find some shirts there.
Urban outfitters sells graphic tees...410bc...Idunno. Once I did google searches to find other sites, and it was successful.

chill, though. 4real.

FRICKINAWESOME

Vorernil, here, I bought you a playful sarcasm detector which will help you get along better and have a good time with us crazy folks on dah blawgs:

Chipmnk

Evan is talking about the hat, not the metal detector.

FRICKINAWESOME

hehehe, it's actually the dude's add-on gut.

Kookaberry

facist

FRICKINAWESOME

^HAHAHAHAHAH!

I heard Dr Dooooooooom just put a secret code on all t-shirt sites of the internet and told everyone in the world except Vorernil the digits to punch in.

Maltzmania

Vorernil on Nov 10 '08 at 12:45pm
Maltzmania:

Regarding your comments on my blog:

Isn't that the country which prides itself on being democratic, and has just elected its first democrat president,? Now you're insinuating I can't ask a simple question like what other GOOD (oh I'm sure you know how accurate google is when you type 'good') t-shirt sites there are out there? 'Sides, have you seen how much business I've already given threadless?

really? really. really! after all the snide first comments you decide to attack me. big mistake. I was trying to politely tell you how to go about searching for other places, on the INTERNET.

I don't even know where to begin on your mess of a comment really. I can only infer from your writing about "our election" that you're foreign.................i really don't even know where to start...so i'm jut gonna sum it up.

CAPITALISM

againstbound

Uh oh! You've enraged the Maltzman, now thing are going to get ugly.

locks himself in bomb shelter

Maltzmania

I'm more confused than enraged! I was trying to help without taking away all the hard work of artists, and staff, and shimalas here!

LONG LIVE THE SHIMALAS!

NomadSlim

Vorernil on Nov 10 '08 at 12:45pm
...Isn't that the country which prides itself on being democratic, and has just elected its first democrat president,?

I think the word you were looking for is 'black', not democrat. And he is only half black. Hang around the blogs long enough and you will find people often discussing shirts and such on other sites.

againstbound

Shimalas brought peace to our land, they built us fine homes and railroads, they cleansed our rivers from evil watercreatures and they tell us fantastic stories every night.

LONG LIVE THE SHIMALAS!

Maltzmania

Good T-shirt sites
I don't know if threadless will take this post down.. but I'll try anyway.

Anyone know of any other good t-shirt sites out there?

You yourself wrote that "they" might take this down...so you already knew it wasn't "democratic"...wtf...

the other thing that was slightly disappointing about this was that you titled it "Good T-shirt sites", may be a mistranslation or something, but i took that as a potshot at threadless...but anyway

carry on have a lovely democratic day, I'll be over here in dicatatorville

Vorernil

And I thought people here were helpful. Geez. Not gonna spend a second or cent more on this site, that's for sure.

-out-

Vorernil

And I thought people here were helpful. Geez. Not gonna spend a second or cent more on this site, that's for sure. For those that were, I thank you for your honest answers. You're gems.

-out-

jmeaspls

some people take life way too seriously

Ballz

WHY SO SERIOUS?

FRICKINAWESOME

Dear Threadless,
On behalf of everyone on this blog, we're sorry that you lost a couple of tee purchases and a few bucks since we completely alienated this casual Threadless shopper. But in all honesty, do you really want someone this not in touch with the spirit of the site and its tees to be palling around with its shirt on? I didn't think so either.

Snuggles and fabric softeners,
FA

rossmat8

Wish I had the picture of Samuel L. Jackson with the Google Motherfucker can you use it? caption

No account?