Close
One second...

Drop Beats NOT Bombs

• by Mehdals
  • posted Oct 21, 2008
  • 14 Comments

I only have it shown on the teal shirt but I think it would work well on any lighter or brighter shirt

Watch this
Mehdals

I only have it shown on the teal shirt but I think it would work well on any lighter or brighter shirt

tofuzilla101

Very nice design, but maybe only one plane?

I would buy this!

AlexanderSavage

This shit is so hot, i'd wear it! Fuck yea! Print it or you die!

Exosphere

the idea is nice, but there are too many planes.
it should be just one and few bombs....in the center. i would buy this too

mcnitt

5$!

ryinghill

Great idea, just as long as we're not droppin' anything like 'lil Kim, Ying Yang Twins, or Nelly, etc.

Mehdals

beats of your choice only of course... You wear the shirt you decide beats. Like drivin, if you drive you control the radio... :)

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Tired idea, sub-par execution, and the overall layout is too cluttered. But keep practicing! 2

Mehdals

sorry i see alot of people would like just 1 plane and less boom boxes, i was thinking more with the WWII plane th air raid style would get the idea across better... ... that was my thinking....

brainboxz

Cool, but one plane with a lot of beats maybe more cool

specnermon

do what you want and what pleases you. i think its best with the more planes.

epocalypse

reminds me of banksy a bit.

nice try but not quite there. work on your composition first and foremost. right now its a bit too tight. peace

duchess_of_stl

i don't like the shirt colour. maybe something a little more understated, then i would DEF buy it! still voting 5$ though!

Mehdals

yea i stated in my first comment that it would work on most colors besides black

akisstobetray

this would be awesome if the composition of the shirt was a little more spaced out
maybe blue ink on a black shirt?

No account?