Close
One second...

Travel buddies

• by Stranded
  • posted Oct 20, 2008
  • 29 Comments

The toothbrush is something likely to be forgotten when traveling around... would these travel buddies need one anyway? :) Hope you like it! Thankyou

Watch this
Stranded

The toothbrush is something likely to be forgotten when traveling around... would these travel buddies need one anyway? :) Hope you like it! Thankyou

Bitmap42

I think it would work a lot better on a light tee.

mach omandy

I like the design and the unrealistic people and toothbrush really add awesomeness I would for sure buy it

aleatory

awesome idea! i'd love to see the legs outlined as well, because the legs seem separate from the rest of the body. you know what i mean?

however, i like that the telephone poles are not outlined. :)

Recycledwax
Recycledwax profile pic Alumni

nice characters!

karol76

Perfecto!! no hacen falta palabras...
;)

ameneu

muy chula!!!!

Mr.Plot

i love it!!!!!!
me gustan estoy amiguitos........quiero uno

migajiro

Me encanta !!!!
=)

Macha77

Es genial!!!

albon

yo quiero una y Eduardo Punset estaría de acuerdo jajaja muy chula!

changoman

caricias besos y mimitos, eres tu mi peluchito....

Suerte.

Mountain Gnome

Cool, but the telephone poles need further definition, or a different colour as they seem flat in combination with the travel bags.

Great Idea and cool style otherwise, looking forward to seeing more of your artwork. Keep em coming. 4!

producer

cool stuff! i agree with MG aout the telephone poles. just tweak those and this is golden. great job

dgoberna

funny couple :D

Perico Paul

HeyMary Grace yo quiero unaaaaa!!!!! Es muuuuuuuuy chula tia! ya te he dejado mi voto espero que ganes!

phillaine

this is adorable :)

albaregar

Very moñoña, hope this lovely design can became a nice T-shirt, I would buy one for my little boy, he is starting to brush his teeth. Another nice alternative for this design is same idea but with 2 buddies going to sleep.

gbonamy

great design, love it!!

Ulalume

Genial Gracia!! Me encanta el estilo del dibujo pero sobre todo el chistecito que hay detrás. Humor muy fino. Ahí te van 5 $...

Chiko_KF

Hey!
5 point para la snow lady de Ilion
Muy bonitos los bichejos!

Suerte q hace falta!

QSTOM

Lovely¡¡
Yo quiero una ya ^^
***( me encanta el pajarito durmiendo xD )

buttercupLf

Mola mogollon Grace!Me encantan los personajes, y la idea es chulísima, la expresión de pequeñajo es auténtica!A ver si ganas!!!!XD

erialcM

hola...que bonito!!!
claire

Askepios

I find the telephone poles make the image a bit too busy. The bird on top of them is cute though. If you made it a mailbox instead of the poles I'd like it more. It scores a 5 on the cute scale!

Stranded

Hooolaaa!! Muchas muchas gracias por vuestros votos, y sobre todo por vuestros comentarios!! :D
Helloooo!! Many many thanks for your votes and above all, for all your comments! :D

No account?
Join Us