Close
One second...

Pluto - Never Forget

• by blackf0rk
  • posted Oct 03, 2008
  • 23 Comments

Watch this
pocketrebel

Unfortunately, I've seen about a dozen other designs on other sites just like this. I wouldn't say this one is different enough to make it truly original.

etoies

I like it. very cute adn id buy it :) 5

mammalwear

Poor little Plutoid.

genfish

I'd own it? How many colors would it come in?!

genfish

Oops... no question mark after I'd own it. I mean it.... I really would buy this in a heartbeat. Excellent design and I think it's unique to similar ideas about Pluto (RIP).

KristenKC
KristenKC profile pic Alumni

i wet myself a bit. there should be more memorials for pluto, or i haven't paid enough attention to the pluto websites like poketrebel suggests. it was new to me.

mynameisgerard

i did a report on pluto back in elementary school. rip pluto

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Yeah, that Pluto downgrade happened in 2006, eh? Funny thing about time moving on and old concepts getting older. Sorry man, this concept has been fully stripmined and left for dead. Good luck on submitting here tho, let's see what else you can do.

pas_non

this is so cute. i dont care. i'd get it.

A Bilingual Eve

This is the funniest and classiest pluto design I've seen.

biotwist
biotwist profile pic Alumni

I miss having 9 planets

yentihw

If the colors and font were different then maybe.. cute idea though.

alisann

still laughing.

i would buy it joyfully.

CopyKill

haha.. made me laugh.. nice idea! don't really dig the shade of the green tho.. other than that i love it! =)

rufio89

Pluto is a planet; I don't get why everyone takes what a select few say, and believe it. It is widely accepted by astronomers that it IS still a planet

Also, the exact size, the color, and the surface is a total mystery, it is to far away to capture, although in the next decade we will have some information. But is so so far from the asteroid belt that it is almost impossible for Pluto to have any surface craters, let alone that size.

WACK

fredsicle

its been done so many times

No account?