Close
One second...

Deer in the Headlights

• by TGWA
  • posted Oct 02, 2008
  • 23 Comments

5 colors

I used the navy color shown as it appears on the template photos. Other color options include Dark Grey and Black.

Watch this
TGWA
TGWA profile pic Alumni

5 colors

I used the navy color shown as it appears on the template photos. Other color options include Dark Grey and Black.

anj1995

haha..cute

artulo

el oh el! nice work TG. love the eyes and textures.

flutterbygirl

love it. navy's best, IMHO

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

A bit more of a headlight white or effect would really sell this so much more, still a fun one!

msabas

awesome idea, love the yikes in the antelars. $5

Kokuei0013

Really great idea. However, I think that for this to be really successful you'd have to make it more obvious that the deer is stupefied because it is caught in the headlights. Because, without your title it would not have been obvious to me what was going on.
I suggest maybe adding if you had a single or a double slightly transparent circle to simulate headlights

I really love your concept though and think your design is incredibly detailed. It's a great expression and has lots of texture. Good work :)

ndikol
ndikol profile pic Alumni

+++++ i love it

CuteTeezRule

Textured ink on the deer would be cool

roobot5000

i like the blue or black.
grey not so much.

i'd definitely buy it, though.

ahtnamas85

I think this is awesome!!

bcrider

LOL!

Awesome! :)

Donal Smith

Well thought out. Good work on balancing legibility with they-still-look-like-antlers-ibility.

xshrinkwrap

OMIGOSH, THEY DO SPELL "YIKES"! I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT!

stararmor

yikes in the antlers! haha, that is so full of win I don't even know what to say.

Turdd Ferguson

reminds me too much of the wildlife print

markboogie

Subtle but nice.

Kibwito

Really like this one and the texture is so good aswell. Looks great on any of the colours, dont really have a prefrence. 5

No account?
Join Us