Close
One second...

Dark Side Oz The Moon

This is a collab me and my good friend Jake put together regarding acertain notorious album and movie sync -- hope you catch the reference!

Watch this
shredthrashgrind
shredthrashgrind profile pic Alumni

This is a collab me and my good friend Jake put together regarding acertain notorious album and movie sync -- hope you catch the reference!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

HAHAHAHAHA! Really finny idea here. I used to have a VHS copy that my friend and I took an hour to sync up perfectly with the movie, it works so swell!

As for the design itself, I like the layout, the silhouettes might work better as a different color, but overall it's really well put together.

PS- For more syn-up fun, Fantasia and Siamese Dream by the Smashing Pumpkins works even better...

ryinghill

I'm tripping balls

kronopio

trippy 5$

chelly

might put a few of those glimmer stars on her shoes too

jkdsherman

awesome. $$$$$5!

flealicious

This is really well done, lots of credit for that!
And ofcourse, $5.

papervoice

Yeah I remember going to a "Dark Side of The Rainbow" party without even knowing what that was.

whysogreen

Pink Floyd with the Wizard of Oz,how can't be in love!
dark grey or yellow tee shirt for me

Ramparts

yeah baby!

sloanEEE

Jake!!! This is so tight!
Nice job Ilias!

CuteTeezRule

Nice design. ike it on green but it looks pretty cool on all of them

Alex Tree

I like it on black.

IronmanATL

i really like the concept, but there's just a lot going on in this design. i like the character silhouettes, but not so much the instruments. maybe a simpler design more based on the album cover, like if the rainbow coming out of the prism turned into the yellow brick road and it continued on the back and you saw them skipping down it.. i dunno. this shirt could be epic.

Dragonjest22

If it was on green, could the silhouettes be black instead of grey? That would be amazing. Otherwise, awesome as is.

Akdros

haha dark side of the moon and wizard of oz go together like peanut butter and jelly. 5

SQuam

that shit is tight

No account?
Join Us