Close
One second...

Love in a Lunchbox

I think that PB thinks Jelly is the best thing since sliced bread. He knows how to talk to the ladies.

Design is shown on purple tee with white type and light purple and light blue tee with dark grey type options.

I'm a long time admirer, first time submitter. These are my first submissions to Threadless (not sure if or which one might be posted up first). Please be gentle. Hope you like it. Thanks!

Watch this
annatillettdesigns
annatillettdesigns profile pic Alumni

I think that PB thinks Jelly is the best thing since sliced bread. He knows how to talk to the ladies.

Design is shown on purple tee with white type and light purple and light blue tee with dark grey type options.

I'm a long time admirer, first time submitter. These are my first submissions to Threadless (not sure if or which one might be posted up first). Please be gentle. Hope you like it. Thanks!

annatillettdesigns

Ack! For some reason the teeny heart showed up a bit teenier than it's supposed to be. The size relationship is more accurate on the dark tee.

mynameisgerard

i love pbj as well... good luck!

thestupidlittlegirl

Cute but i dont know if I like the words on it. I think it should sound a little more simple or something. Very cute though!

anj1995

Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Nodz

yeah no text. nice presentation :O)

Link Design

this is very cute. Love it.

annatillettdesigns

emilymmkay, never saw that design before. maybe because i don't wear halfshirts.

thanks for the feedback everyone!

puppispie11

I have seen this WAY 2 many times

papery

Super cuteee different color for the guy's shirt would be better I think. At the same time, I like the idea of different colors for different genders-- couple shirtssss

donchiquito

Wow! This is great! I think I ordered some stuff from you on etsy. Well I hope this gets printed so i can buy one. Good luck!

annatillettdesigns

thanks for the comments papery, don, and bigbadmonkey! :)

tamaow

cute design! love it! $5 meoww~~

faerielak

hehe I like! :o)

pas_non

this literally made me get up and make a pbg. lunchtime!!

nothingtoffer

im pretty sure this is a bumper sticker on facebook- thats why it seems so familiar.

annatillettdesigns

weird, i've never seen it "nothingtooffer".

thanks everyone for all of the comments!

ppatrickkylee

why is there so many shirts about pieces of bread?

I like bread but not enough to wear 14 shirts about it.
Or one for that matter.

Urtawkin2adork

i love it :) looks good on light blue

megatronics

I really like the concept but I think that it would be better without text. Good luck! :)

Janiera

oh!!! very very very nice!!!

Looneygirl

We go together like peanut butter and jelly!!

Artmie

makes me hungry

No account?