Close
One second...

Jules Verne\'s The Amazing Journey

• by snyman
  • posted Sep 27, 2008
  • 20 Comments

So i've decided to design a t-shirt on travel, and somewhere in the process i thought the digestive system would look cool on a

t-shirt... Then after doing that, I thought... "hmmm, there's a reason that's kept -under- the skin" So i went about adapting it, 'cause it took ages to do anyway. And then somewhere down the road, Jules Verne got involved... Anyhow, this is what i got... I call it "Jules Verne's The Amazing Journey". Because lets be honest, who wouldn't want to a travel through a digestive system resembling Jules Verne's face...

Watch this
snyman

So i've decided to design a t-shirt on travel, and somewhere in the process i thought the digestive system would look cool on a
t-shirt... Then after doing that, I thought... "hmmm, there's a reason that's kept -under- the skin" So i went about adapting it, 'cause it took ages to do anyway. And then somewhere down the road, Jules Verne got involved... Anyhow, this is what i got... I call it "Jules Verne's The Amazing Journey". Because lets be honest, who wouldn't want to a travel through a digestive system resembling Jules Verne's face...

lunchboxbrain
lunchboxbrain profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

crazyawesome. 5

anj1995

very nice!

NomadSlim
NomadSlim profile pic Alumni

This is different. I like it.

roadkill3d
roadkill3d profile pic Alumni

love it! $5

jmeaspls
jmeaspls profile pic Alumni

I generally dislike the organs shirts, but this one gets a big 5. really awesome

phones

i hate these designs usually but $5

bcrider

Different take on the "body's insides" design! Mr. Model up there needs to stop picking other people's noses.

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

hideous but awesome

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Good skills. Nice work!

snyman

Hey cool, thanks gang! "Hideous but awesome" is exactly what i was going for, and probably true of most things i've done... High praise indeed. :D

brittamer

the story told here is fantastic

papery

that is pretty hip

marknoval

love the design and idea!

No account?