Close
One second...

Flying Through Time

Flying Through Time is a modern design of an old-fashioned time period. I envisioned the swirls on the left side to wrap around the side of the shirt slightly. Almost everything in this design is either hand-drawn or painted, hence the Loves Drawing theme. The shirt could be printed on a number of different colors, I would highly suggest a white or gray though.

Watch this
sharp_shooter

Flying Through Time is a modern design of an old-fashioned time period. I envisioned the swirls on the left side to wrap around the side of the shirt slightly. Almost everything in this design is either hand-drawn or painted, hence the Loves Drawing theme. The shirt could be printed on a number of different colors, I would highly suggest a white or gray though.

smhsmile7

this is really cool. the colors all work well together and your line work is great! $5

LittleMissSun

I like this a lot. I'd buy it!

empiricist
empiricist profile pic Alumni

Way cool!

dschwen
dschwen profile pic Alumni

beautiful textures and colors!

kooshie

wow! so cool! i only wish it took up more of the tshirt.

katzekween

this is waaay cool
i wish it were a little bit lower tho

bsweber
bsweber profile pic Alumni

stunning

dacat
dacat profile pic Alumni

Very nicely done

c_kid
c_kid profile pic Alumni

I like your style!

dabobabo

LOVE LOVE...wanderful style :D

Link Design

I love this want it! $$$

hitman15

nice. i really like this one 5

VOXPOP STUDIOS

I think it would better a bit smaller and centered, great illustration though!

chelly

gorgeous

producer

awesome opossum
$5

snow day.

awesome!

outline
outline profile pic Alumni

the linework on this is really exquisite :)

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni

The way this is position and sized on the tee is the only thing that concerns me about this wonderful piece.

ladykat
ladykat profile pic Alumni

Gorgeous!

ladykat
ladykat profile pic Alumni

I agree, though, that the positioning on the shirt could use a little work.

TeeTeeToria

Love it! Probably would looks best on a white shirt. the image will stand out more. $5

jkhc

Everything looks great- but I feel the color patch around the plane looks a little too string- especially when seeing this design from afar.

Aphte
Aphte profile pic Alumni

NIce !!

Malcolm Man

I just wish you hadn't copy/pasted the paisley looking design in the BG. Otherwise, it's beautiful.

littlem

i agree with MalcolmMan. and it's really pretty, though

Andromache

wow it seems great

heykimby

It looks great! Perhaps the plane would look better down further, though? It's such a flowing design :)

Krakaboom
Krakaboom profile pic Alumni

Not sure about the placement as it stands - the wing goes into the arm - but the linework and colours is outstanding. Nice work!

jess4002
jess4002 profile pic Alumni

print print print print!

No account?