Close
One second...

Fusion

for this design, i really wanted to merge digital drawing and traditional drawing into one picture.

so i took pieces of (almost) every single traditional drawing i've done, and then layered those pieces under a digital drawing of a black butterfly.

it's hard to see in this copy, but all those color pieces are bits of colored pencil, paint, crayon, etc.

i wanted people who looked at this to feel like trying all different kinds of media in their drawings, and maybe try new things no one had thought of before.

anyway, hope you like it :D

Watch this
hellofromthemoon
hellofromthemoon profile pic Alumni

for this design, i really wanted to merge digital drawing and traditional drawing into one picture.

so i took pieces of (almost) every single traditional drawing i've done, and then layered those pieces under a digital drawing of a black butterfly.

it's hard to see in this copy, but all those color pieces are bits of colored pencil, paint, crayon, etc.

i wanted people who looked at this to feel like trying all different kinds of media in their drawings, and maybe try new things no one had thought of before.

anyway, hope you like it :D

chelly

that's very pretty.

katzekween

okay it deleted the rest of my comment... but anyways you.are.amazing.!

No account?
Join Us