Close
One second...

Crouch

• by Fleck
  • posted Sep 08, 2008
  • 27 Comments

Drawing quickly and loosely can show massive emotion. I drew this on A1 paper in about 10 minutes, and its very simple but powerful. I was thinking about submission, vulnerability and stuff, but decided just to call it "crouch"-people should decide for themselves what its about.

Watch this
Fleck
Fleck profile pic Alumni

Drawing quickly and loosely can show massive emotion. I drew this on A1 paper in about 10 minutes, and its very simple but powerful. I was thinking about submission, vulnerability and stuff, but decided just to call it "crouch"-people should decide for themselves what its about.

navillus mik

ooo, I really like this, especially the placement on the shirt.

iotadial

that is really cool Fleck

prismac

Completely gorgeous. I wish I could draw like that.

Klee-Swiss

wicked! ยง5

Nymeria

this is too unfinished for me, even with your explanation it just looks sloppy and not 'raw'.

Fujiapple

I like the mood it brings, the feeling.
I'll get it as a print

CaptainRAWRZ

Tbh, this reminds me a lot of L from Death Note..
That just may be me, but it's pretty nice.

:D Love it!

Mr Obvious

Add a toilet and I'll buy it. ....you emo.

Fleck
Fleck profile pic Alumni

that was clever and funny
I'm not an emo.
check out my crits for proof

Bobsania

It pretty mux represents that state in life where you feel you cant keep on going on your own... I Luv this
pretty deep in my point of view =]

whysogreen

Waoh!I just love it!the placement,the black,the man "drawing quickly"...well everything!
go for it :)

Claaire

i love this design..i would definately wear it.

eschliff

i think its a really nicce sketch however i dont think id ever wear it. but to improve it, i wouldnt have the background and the man end at the same point on the right side, it looks cut off

kleedesign

Nice drawing, but i like it with out the dark shade in the background, but instead, maybe the drawing is printed on a black t shirt...

pcuba

great drawing style, but i am not sold on the black swath. the drawing carries the feeling well on its own and might be more powerful as just a black line drawing on white or similar color.

kath.borup

The drawing has a really cool feel. I think it would look good aligned to the right with the black going all the way along the front of the shirt.

PhippsArtTees

This is coming from someone who draws in a very deliberate, detailed way...

...I LOVE IT!!!

poweranna

pretty good fleck.

Claaire

this is absolutely amazing...i would buy it

No account?
Join Us