Close
One second...

Doom Skull, Beware!

Doom Skull, Beware! - My design expresses a few of my opinions on society today! The Skull represents Society, The Cross Hair with the dollar sign in its sights represents greed and the eternal lust for money, The peace sign War=Peace (eyes on the goal), The recycling symbol for todays environmental issues and the need for renewable resources, The barcode mouth with the words CAP1TAL15M represents a society of mass consumers and capitalist companies, The CCTV camera on the skulls head is a reminder that we are always being watched and recorded and that privacy is becoming less and less common, The crossbone rifles = WAR and the ever present fuel pumps as always running the whole show with an insatiable need!

Hope you like it!

Watch this
punkfx

Doom Skull, Beware! - My design expresses a few of my opinions on society today! The Skull represents Society, The Cross Hair with the dollar sign in its sights represents greed and the eternal lust for money, The peace sign War=Peace (eyes on the goal), The recycling symbol for todays environmental issues and the need for renewable resources, The barcode mouth with the words CAP1TAL15M represents a society of mass consumers and capitalist companies, The CCTV camera on the skulls head is a reminder that we are always being watched and recorded and that privacy is becoming less and less common, The crossbone rifles = WAR and the ever present fuel pumps as always running the whole show with an insatiable need!

Hope you like it!

OldDirty

A bit direct with your description, but I like the clean symmetry. The CCTV camera breaks the rule and unfortunately to the detriment of the image. Strong black lines are powerful but there is too much going on for it to really drive it home. I think if you removed some of the redundancy it would benefit your message.

The Genius

That shirt is awsome man, the design is cool and i cant wait to get one, the peace symbol just sets it off lovely, and the recycling symbol is too funny, that is the best shirt ive seen in ages, definatly the best on this site.

Jello-Jigglers

skulls take over the shirt world....

Brendoh

Awesome design! works on so many levels! excellent work. ill definatly be gettin 1!!!!!

No account?