Close
One second...

Modern Art Studio

An illustration of a Modern Art Studio where the color palette becomes the graphic tablet and the canvass is the laptop LCD screen.

Watch this
BeautifulMaria

An illustration of a Modern Art Studio where the color palette becomes the graphic tablet and the canvass is the laptop LCD screen.

DustBunnyTwist

I think the concept is great,
But something just seems a little bit off.
A little touch up on the proportions of the body, and I think it'd be perfect XD

60Vauban

Does she only have one leg? Or maybe it extends since the skirt is the same color as the printer and then the little cup beneath it. Cute concept but really confusing.

goodbyeskyharbor

needs more clarity? not very easy on the eye.

BeautifulMaria

Thanks for all your comments! :)

BeautifulMaria

The legs are looking like one as they are staying side by side and closely. However, I should make the other leg in another position. Thanks for the comment.

BeautifulMaria

By the way, DustBunnyTwist, what is perfect XD? Thanks a lot for your comment. :)

BeautifulMaria

Zeagull - she's busy painting on the LCD Screen using the Wacom graphic tablet 'not yet' the 'Cintiq' model as her color palette. For now, I could only dream of Wacom Cintiq graphic tablet where I can draw directly on screen. :) That's a Wow!

Nodz

more variety of colors?,,, her skin is the same color as some of the stuff on the shelf thats what confuses me.

ijoshua

great concept

BeautifulMaria

Thanks a lot 'ijoshua'! I've spent some hours thinking about the idea of this design and i'm happy that i've received such a comments :)

BeautifulMaria

'Nodz' Thanks a lot for your comments. I need to use the same color of the skin with the things on the shelf to limit the number of colors used for this design in case this will be printed. :)

BeautifulMaria

However, 'Nodz', I should use the two tones of gray instead of skin color. Yea, you are right, it can be mistaken as some skin. :)

theinfinityloop

I actually like it the way it is. :) Good job!

BeautifulMaria

thanks a lot 'theinfinityloop' :) i'm so happy to read your comments. It's so inspiring!

maymit

diffren colors and probably some words to clarify the picture, otherwise it's great

CuteTeezRule

I really like the original line drawing so I think the coloured version is a bit heavy, I think there's too much grey. I think the grey is kind of too dull for the drawing.

BeautifulMaria

thanks a lot 'maymit'! I admit that it needs more color but in printing, the lesser the number of color, the better.

BeautifulMaria

Thanks a lot 'Cuteteezrule'! I agree the grey colors are making it dull. I want to put vibrant colors but it will not make it realistic. Thanks a lot for the comment. I really appreciate those.

thedarrien

BeautifulMaria
BeautifulMaria on Sep 11 '08
thanks a lot 'maymit'! I admit that it needs more color but in printing, the lesser the number of color, the better.

Currently I'm only counting four colors--I think the design could benefit with more. Don't be afraid of a ton of color--Threadless can print up to eight!

No account?
Join Us