BLACK ROCK COLLECTIVE CARD DECK (MORE FOR SALE)

We're pleased to announce that MORE Black Rock Collective cards are now for sale!

You can purchase them (as well as other fine items by our artists) HERE!

Older post:

Here's a sneak peek at the BRC CARD DECK, that is in the final stages of production. We'll post a blog when it's up for sale, as these pics are the first samples (note the edges are a quick trim) and there's a classy box design to follow soon too.

Almost 12 months in the making, this has been a labour of love. Imagine art directing 40+ designers from all corners of the globe. But in the end it's all been worth it, as this stunning pack features 54 small pieces of art. (ok, so that sounded a little like a used car salesman wrote that!)

Enjoy, tell your friends to tell their friends to stay tuned for more! :D

(featuring L-R: Aieko, Mr Rocks, Robsoul, Slaterrock, & pilhp)

Beautiful card back designed by Sonmi and a 'credit' card featuring the BRC members responsible for each card, designed by MAKI.

more beautiful backs designed by Sonmi

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni
holy crap, those look awesome! love the art on the back of the card.
Omair
I hope my mom never sees the 8 of spades
lordog
dude, i'd already voted for you guys! but i left a comment to make it more official. :D
Kogepan
Voted again for finals.
snaggle tooth
you could vote for mine up there, i voted and commented for yours. its the least you can do
steven218
steven218 profile pic Alumni
which is it?
snaggle tooth
snaggle tooth
I hope altitude sickness gets printed... it is seriously one of the best designs I've seen in a long time. I've voted every time possible... and commented a couple times to hopefully boost ya'lls ranking
parasitemite
those cards are awesome.. also voted for you guys.
snaggle tooth
when are the winners announced?
Mr Rocks
Mr Rocks profile pic Alumni
I am unsure. sorry. But this project has hit a bump with our printer's laminating machine sh*tting itself! Stay tuned folks..they'll be available for purchase shortly...
snaggle tooth
how much longer? you must publish the list of winners, or you could possibly be sued.
snaggle tooth
can we get a new screenshot update? are these cards for children under the age of 12?
bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni
are these cards for children under the age of 12? NO and Grandma might not want to take a look either.
staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni
bump
steven218
steven218 profile pic Alumni
almost out
littlem
have i told you lately that i love you?
Perudoesitbetterthanu
Perudoesitbetterthanu profile pic Alumni
oh man i waiting for this! nice work guys.
d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni
i don't know who the Black Rock Collective are but they should run some kind of Product Shot competition. Maybe someone with a lot of dogs can get a photo of them playing poker.
jublin
jublin profile pic Alumni
oh man leon that would be awesome! who's got a lot of dogs?
MadeWithAwesome
MadeWithAwesome profile pic Alumni
Please do this before Christmas/Hannukah/Kwaanza/whatever the hell Scientologists celebrate! Half the people I'd get presents for would have a pack of these amazing cards in their lil poker obsessed hands! Or just start selling them on the day of capitalism known as Black Friday. When else?
littlem
i do. but they won't cooperate, i'm sure.
Mr Rocks
Mr Rocks profile pic Alumni
ANNIE + ADRIENNE: I just posted you your cards. Congrats on the win. I am now waiting on the final 150 packs, ship them to the BRC store and we'll be in business. Thanks for your patience, and I'm glad people are still excited about these.
littlem
i'm so excited! and i just can't hide it!! thanks, blair and BRC!!! xoxoxo, lillem
d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni
it's so fitting that littlem and adrienne won since they were the inspiration for the lesbian jokers.
d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni
actually now that i think of it adrienne is on the 5 of clubs.
littlem
har har hardee har har!
SoulfumeInc
will i get an email when these go up for sale? i dunno if i'll catch this blog
Torakamikaze
Torakamikaze profile pic Alumni
SoulfumeInc on Oct 23 '08 at 7:26pm will i get an email when these go up for sale? i dunno if i'll catch this blog
Daniel San
ZOMG I want a deck or two of these so bad!
d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni
you'll never guess what i'm playing Solitaire with right now... they feel so good. heavy and slippery. like a dolphin.
littlem
i've touched dolphins before.
Lhiiiz
these are ridiculously awesome.
iDanSimpson
Torakamikaze on Oct 23 '08 at 7:28pm SoulfumeInc on Oct 23 '08 at 7:26pm will i get an email when these go up for sale? i dunno if i'll catch this blog
jublin
jublin profile pic Alumni
leon you rule! (something drools!)
d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni
my kids already invented their own Go Fish! with them. "do you have any boobs?" "Go Fish" "do you have any knives?" "Go Fish"
Omair
need
MadeWithAwesome
MadeWithAwesome profile pic Alumni
I don't even wanna play poker again until it's possible there are decapitated heads on the flip.
Neon Samurai
I fail at flickr, is there any way to add a group as a contact or watch it?
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. 11