nice one

pilihp
pilihp profile pic Alumni

hehe. i like the pirate

dschwen
dschwen profile pic Alumni

nice!

prismac

I REALLY like it but I think it could be simplified a little. Cute as the pirate is, maybe just have the bottom illustration of the boat sinking [on fire], the souls leaving, and the shark[s] circling. It looks a little bit unfocused.

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni

looks great on the shirt. Nice style, and good composition. The ghosts feel a tab unrefined compared to the rest, but they work.

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni

tad*

suceda

nice one willy, perfect! $5

viddee

I like the style. Maybe put the burning boat on the back? Just so you seperate the 2 scenes. Or is he bombing another pirate ship? i'm just not sure?

drpv

Love the pirate, and the concept, but I agree with another reviewer, it does look too busy. Maybe if it was just the pirate & his boat, with the shark circling.

meatnerd

hehehe, reminds me of that storie my mom always told me about, the captain and his ship that sunk, and only thing left out of the sinking ship was his shirt. And she'd do the hole story with paper boat, and the way she ripped it, it turned into a shirt. It was like magic :0

Maybe put one of the designs on the back? It does seem like theres too much action on one side...

ShutUpMiles

This HAS to be printed, I love it.

diydill

Everyone loves paper hats!!!!! Nice job!!!!!

dezineliz

I love it, but I don't really like the style of the figure (pirate).

willypiva

Thanks for the comments people!

No account?
Join Us