Close
One second...

The Forbidden Purple City

• by matt328
  • posted Sep 01, 2008
  • 20 Comments

A photo i took in a tunnel in The Forbidden Purple City, in Hue, Vietnam. Hope you like it. The shirts in the corners are my two positioning possibilities.

kthanksbye

Watch this
matt328

A photo i took in a tunnel in The Forbidden Purple City, in Hue, Vietnam. Hope you like it. The shirts in the corners are my two positioning possibilities.

kthanksbye

wondrebread

i love this it reminds me of the coyote and road runner cartoons when theres a tunnel painted on a wall but much more beautiful

Resistance
Resistance profile pic Alumni

Gave ya the 5$.. ... awesome idea

naina_redhu

Wow! This is cool! I absolutely love it. Reminds me of Bridges of Madison County.

BRYPIE

Very clever!

It looks like Goldie Hawn in "Death Becomes Her", when she gets shot right through her stomach, and you can see right through her!!

Hippiespawn

Absolutely awesome. $5

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Actually pretty cool, i like it large and in charge of the tee and would also make the best product pic EVER if you took it in perspective with the actual shot!

dschwen
dschwen profile pic Alumni

$5

sisioux

I love this! I like the shirt layout on the right a little better.

MooseDinner

It looks pretty cool, but, meh, it's a photo on a shirt, which doesn't tickle my fancy.

Scruthlostheraccount

I love the layout on the right, beautiful shot and looks as if it would make a great shirt. $5

Kokuei0013

Wow, I had an idea like this. I was gonna hand draw it but decided not to. I think yours turned out way better than my concept sketches did. That's a really awesome tshirt

natieize

Super awesomenessness. Great work!

Cichan

very rare. Good one!

JT NovelTees

Kinda just a photograph. Make it something more.

toorosietohandle

it's a sweet photo, but to me threadless is about designing tee shirts and creating a graphic...and as cool as this photo is, it doesn't do that. sorry.

No account?