Close
One second...

Earth\'s Evacuation

• by thadawan
  • posted Aug 29, 2008
  • 25 Comments

e·vac·u·a·tion

–noun

1. the act or process of evacuating, or the condition of being evacuated; discharge or expulsion, as of contents.

2. Physiology. discharge, as of waste matter through the excretory passages, esp. from the bowels.

3. something evacuated or discharged.

4. the removal of persons or things from an endangered area.

Watch this
thadawan

e·vac·u·a·tion
–noun
1. the act or process of evacuating, or the condition of being evacuated; discharge or expulsion, as of contents.
2. Physiology. discharge, as of waste matter through the excretory passages, esp. from the bowels.
3. something evacuated or discharged.
4. the removal of persons or things from an endangered area.

Leahak

Cuteee

Kookaberry
Kookaberry profile pic Alumni

I just like the Earthosaurus.

riffmaster18

I saw yours in the critique section too. I liked it then, like it now - nice work!

Batnap

The thumbnail made me think that it was going to be another mudkip meme thing, thus I'm glad I was wrong. Cute concept. 5$

davincheese

too cute!
everyone would care about global warming if the earth looked like this.

dschwen
dschwen profile pic Alumni

Nice!

booogles

saw another almost exactly like it about four days ago ... was it yours under an alias or is this copied?

wessica

I agree with Kookaberry.

silverqe
silverqe profile pic Alumni

I'd really only like the earth-stegosaurus, it's adorable... I'd 5 it if it were just that. The little poop & person just sort of ruin it for me. :(

Curses

Cute monster, but seriously, Threadless does not need any more poo shirts.

thadawan

sorry to hear that, you do understand why the people poo is there right?

evercurious

yeah, i get it. but he's too cute - i'd kinda like it with just him and the person standing there.

Buzzibee

I really like this, I think threadless just has issues with poop lol. It would've been nice if the design filled more of the shirt also. But well done!

yaroslava

well done but too similar to BAD PET

afrit

dump the poo (haha)... yeah we get it but it makes this just another poo shirt...

thadawan

yaroslava, you're right, it is close. I wasn't aware of that shirt when I designed this, but superficially it does looks similar. crap.

For those who like the Earthosaur but would leave out the poo, what would you replace it with? How would you make it more interesting? A dinosaur with the earth on it doesn't strike me as particularly engaging on it's own.

pajamasquid

This one is soooo much better than Bad Pet. Keep it how it is, I say.

nosyd

I don't like the Earthosaur, I just like the poo. More poo please.

Brittanybuddie

make a baby dino and make it the moon!!

thadawan

Pajamasquid, thanks for the compliment!

Nosyd, you're such a rebel. :P

Brittanybuddie, I had thought of that, but I'm not sure it's enough to get printed. I'll try it out, thanks for your thoughts.

WineAngel88

I love the little earth monster thing, and the other guy. Not a fan of poop on shirts though :/ still awesome!!

No account?
Join Us