spec: every single sign is 3k x 3k pixel with 150dpi

Watch this
ahming86

everyone need these sign in order to go a right place. so why don't wear it ^^

spec: every single sign is 3k x 3k pixel with 150dpi

o..o

I like it :)

booogles

I love it! I do question the authoritative "right" place, and would like it to be more ambiguous. The empty and missing squares work well to that end. Even so, maybe less emphasis on the heart (4X size AND two arrows??). This could also be read as heteronormate (anti-gay), which I don't think you intend.

Marcel_P

really like the idea and how you placed the symbols
I'd definitely buy it!

ahming86

booogles, thanks for your advice, actually the arrows is no meaning just randomly put it, and about the other one "heteronormate", i have no intend to do that

carrotliver

i think ive seen something just like this... on threadless... maybe?
i like it though.

epiphannie

the placement seems really random to me.
BUT i LOVE LOVE LOVE how the heart with the couple is right over the heart on the t-shirt. sweet.

creative_license

i lovw this because i love taking things from everyday life and incorporating them into art

escapism

Yeah, I like the idea, but am not crazy about the girl+boy bit. Maybe if they were seperate signs?
Oror, better yet, have the option of getting one with two boys, two girls, and then a boy and girl. That'd be sweet.

ahming86

escapism, thx for your advise^^, if really does with 2 boys, 2 girls, and boy & girl, there will be 3 different version of this tee, then they have different choice to buy it....., yes.. you are right

The Creator

I like it...knowing the message, but its impossible to know just form looking.

No account?
Join Us