Close
One second...

The Quick Brown Fox

Watch this
luxlux

The colors on your thumbnail seem very nice, I think it's kind of sad that way but those 2 animals make me remember the disney cartoon I loved when I was little! Well done! 4$

discuss

Clever.

Nice illustration too.

lfthering

Pangram shirt, cool.

joannchilada

GREAT use of that pangram. I really like this.

jimiyo

great art yo.

FRICKINAWESOME

I agree, nice style. The concept has been printed before on this site but in a completely different way.

Alpha Ryan

I know you were going for "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" but the fox does look better red. It's all just too brown. maybe make the plants in the back green and maybe that will fix it.

k-proj

the fox and the hound was a great movie

roadkill3d

This is a really great illustration, and props to you, but I like the printed version here better that sold out eons ago...

kstew

If the lazy dog was a different breed it wouldn't remind me of The Fox and the Hound. Love the idea, though.

B 7

this is a really great illo. ihave to agree the fox would look amzing in that crimsony colour in the thumnail.

ghost4hire

Thank you all for your comments! I greatly appreciate them.

Also, thanks for taking the time to score my design...

Desur is Danny Doom

Nice illustration.. I think it`s to big for a front print, but still, like it : )

kooch_10

agreed. reminds me of fox and the hound which is sad my childhood years are in the past. those were the days....

lucbail72

Amazing illustration. Movement and shading are awesome. Great job!

tamarabon

rock'in design

epiphannie

gross background color.

No account?