Close
One second...

Meat Love

• by juicyjxxx
  • posted Aug 14, 2008
  • 27 Comments

If people can proudly boast their love for vegetarianism then why can't their be pride in the meatatarian lifestyle. This shirt is an homage to delicious, delectable meats!

Watch this
juicyjxxx

If people can proudly boast their love for vegetarianism then why can't their be pride in the meatatarian lifestyle. This shirt is an homage to delicious, delectable meats!

montez84

Dark or white?

13strong

Why does being proud of eating meat mean having a t-shirt with a half naked woman on it?

crypticprowler

because it's a very inappropriate joke that's putting down women again. I score a 1 for this, just because I like your idea behind it, but not the half naked woman.

andyg
andyg profile pic Alumni

LOL

DreamCreateFly

The idea of celebrating "meatatarian lifestyle" is solid. Your execution was immature. The double entendre that you're trying to illustrate is really not going to be kindly perceived with even the most desperate of females. Seriously, are you twelve? If so, you've got some talent. Otherwise, dude, grow up. I mean that in a friendly way. I'd say that to my best friend who crossed the line as I believe you did.

Imxyour_rushmore

I like meat as much as the next guy... but do i need a shirt with a stripper eating a raw pig? Naw, i'll pass.

Deadandroid

Fucking lame ass design.

cyanidee

Uh no. Who wants to boast about causing unnecessary death and suffering honestly.

courtney pie

that's just plain unsanitary

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

I am not sure if my pants or hunger should be aroused.

mjoyo129

someone give that bloody girl some panties....

urbanoutdoorsman

Iv'e always liked this design!

I love meat too, but I would prefer it to be a lamb or giant slab of tuna.

wotto
wotto profile pic Alumni

u can draw the figure well, put your skills to a better use, think of a strong concept and sub some more.

Sr.Mon.Stare.

That's a surprisingly quality cut of meat considering she's a stripper with a butcher's knife and no formal butchering skills.

joannchilada

If this is supposed to be pro-meat, it actually comes across the the opposite. I don't really want to go eat a pork chop now.

It's unfortunate that this is your first sub. You have talent, obviously, but this is odd, and not in a good way.

discuss

Obviously not a design for Threadless, but I admit I laughed. Nice illustration regardless of taste. No pun intended.

k-proj

doesnt seem like a threadless sub

Dr. Mecha

it's amazing. please do more subs.

professorE

Sr.Mon.Stare. on Aug 21 '08
That's a surprisingly quality cut of meat considering she's a stripper with a butcher's knife and no formal butchering skills.

That's very presumptuous. Lots of girls strip their way through colloge, who's to say she didn't strip her way through some sort of butcher school?

professorE

*college

I gave up stripping before I took spelling courses...

tashe_12

No way would i ever wear this shirt....

arlee

is it disturbing if i find that pig kind of cute?
u have good drawing skills but would never wear a near naked chic on my chest!

juggalo5671

lol, scoring ended before i could score it (i was gonna give it a 3) i like the design ^_^

No account?
Join Us