Close
One second...

The Quick Brown Fox

Hello everyone,

This is my first submission to Threadless and I'm hoping to make it a successful one.

I look forward to your critiques.

Watch this
ghost4hire

Hello everyone,

This is my first submission to Threadless and I'm hoping to make it a successful one.

I look forward to your critiques.

LcS337

Idk how to break this to you....but the brown fox.....it's red. I like the art though, very cool, but yeah, he's red.

ghost4hire

Yeah... I took some creative license.

I'll change the title to "The Quick 'Brown' Fox..."

Blostir

5$

producer

i would loose the free vector trees in the background. i have the same one from vecteezy. the fox and hound are sweet though, even though i don't understand the connection between them, with the dog laying down and the fox jumping over him

velocipedicist

the fox doesn't look so quick eather

little miss shortie.

i really love your design :) maybe it might look better on a cream tee; the blue seems too bright for me

crit me?

ghost4hire

bump

More critiques please. No need to be gentle.

Thanks

Wa5hwa5h

or you could title it "... jumps over the lazy dog" . Great art! I love the look of disdain the fox is giving the dog.

If you have time, please crit mine.

ninety

really cute! I love the fox and the dog, reminds me of that old disney movie, the fox and the hound. but I don't like the background elements or the tee color and the fox's front paws look a little funny to me.

that said, the artwork is great, I just think people might not get the concept instantly. also, if I'm not mistaken, there was already a shirt printed with this idea, except the animals were made up of letters that said 'the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog' (I think it was from this site, but I could be wrong)

you've clearly got skills, I'd just like to see you take this somewhere more interesting concept-wise.

ghost4hire

I made some color changes...

Grace Mctrace

i liked the other colors better. i know the fox was technically red, but it still got the point across . . . these colors are too dour for such a happy, cartoony illustration.

oh also, maybe move the image down a bit on the shirt. it's sort of choking me right now...

oh, crit my crabs or ducks?

ghost4hire

Thanks for the crit

No account?
Join Us