Close
One second...

Don\'t Mess With Texas

Watch this
robotwaste

I don't get this. Why is California on it? Is it saying that Texans are to stupid to know which state is theirs?

Torakamikaze
Torakamikaze profile pic Alumni

stares blankly

tilts head

eats sandwich

Phiffer

sratches head all the way down to the skull

Ryan Jacob Smith

It's like a misprint at the tourist shirt factory. Printed somewhere neither California or Texas.

Phiffer

Ryan Jacob Smith on Aug 19 '08
It's like a misprint at the tourist shirt factory. Printed somewhere neither California or Texas.

OOOOHHHHH!

I dont get it.

wingnutz

not clever.

wildmustard

um - this is really stupid.

Ryan Jacob Smith

mistakes, typos, and misprints are funny to me. there is no message, it's funny t-shirt.

Phiffer

We did you put North Dakota on the shirt?

Ryan Jacob Smith

California's shape is just as iconic as Texas. Also California is second to Texas in size. Wait, Alaska could have worked too. I tried Florida but I like California's shape better.

skeev

Florida has great phallic strength.

alicebutt

"We did you put North Dakota on the shirt?"

courtney pie

sips on diet coke

munches on chips

joelstatz

Clearly the members of this website are an unwashed mob of mouth-breathing humorless philistines, unable or unwilling to wrap their feeble minds around a snappy, funny, TSHIRT. This design destroys every other impotent sartorial gesture I've seen on 'threadless.com'.

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

is this rolf's fake account?

cyanidee

sips tea

mmhuh

Phiffer

joelstatz on Aug 19 '08 Clearly the members of this website are an unwashed mob of mouth-breathing humorless philistines, unable or unwilling to wrap their feeble minds around a snappy, funny, TSHIRT. This design destroys every other impotent sartorial gesture I've seen on 'threadless.com'.

That wasn't very nice to say

Torakamikaze

Clearly the members of this website are an unwashed mob of mouth-breathing humorless philistines, unable or unwilling to wrap their feeble minds around a snappy, funny, TSHIRT. This design destroys every other impotent sartorial gesture I've seen on 'threadless.com'.

lollercoaster!

of love!

tracerbullet

your love is like
a lollercoaster, baby, baby
i wanna ride

Torakamikaze

Move it over dad 'cause I'm a double-dipper!
Upside down on the zip-zip-zipper
1,2,1,2,3, I′ve got a ticket so ride with me

skeev

joelstatz aka joel statz is 27.68 years old, has been a member since August 19, 2008, has scored 19 submissions, giving an average score of 0.32.

And he's seen a lot since....today.

joelstatz

i've seen enough.

Phiffer

joelstatz on Aug 19 '08
i've seen enough.

That is cute.

tracerbullet

joelstatz wins Douche of the Day award

bean12
bean12 profile pic Alumni

everyone play nice now.

skeev

Douche NaNouche

whirzle1
whirzle1 profile pic Alumni

joelstatz is a douche hat, but I think this shirt is funny.

againstbound
againstbound profile pic Alumni

Back off guys! Joel knows, and he's seen enough.

klesnick

I understand what you were going for, and it's funny, but really it feels like a knockoff of that shirt that says "Greece" with the British flag?

Harfangoria

It's a funny picture, I snickered. But why the heck would I wear it?

professorE

I like how the negative space alludes to a Nevada that isn't really there. $5 for making me think.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Well, i assumed it's one of those tees like the older bustedtees.com shirts that have a football and say "SOCCER" on them, or have a flag of Great Britian and say "AUSTRALIA", it's deliberately trying to be wrong, and that's fine. This just isn't that well done but does take an established slogan that people look at without a second thought (ginette times two, I'm ashamed you missed the joke here! lol) and re-arranging the joke. This doesn't change the fact while I admire what you were trying to do, this looks like ten day old unwashed ass.

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

^haha, yeah i actually totally didn't even bother to look passed the slogan once i saw it, either way though i think it's pretty lame.

falsemaria

This should be the official shirt of Bovine Univeristy

BaronVonMonkey
BaronVonMonkey profile pic Alumni

I didn't even realise that wasn't texas. Yep, my geography rocks

alicebutt

ryan, teenagers on the internet HATE U! that's awesome.

againstbound
againstbound profile pic Alumni

All of us are teenagers for sure, we love wearing flannel shirts while we listen to Nirvana and score Threadless subs.

Luke Ramsey

Clever. I wouldn't be surprised if Texas has copyrighted this term,
just like how NY copyrighted the "I love NY" slogan. But with the Cali image, I think you're in the clear. Hope it wins. You got my vote.

No account?