Close
One second...

Free..or best offer

I guess it just kind of feels this way these days. Please mind the stripes, I didn't make them perfect, just there so you get the idea...

I'd like this printed on a striped grey and white tee, possibly v-neck. I imagine the cut-out coupon lines to be either puff or suede ink.

Copy reads: FREE Or best offer. Limit one per person. Offer Valid while supplies last. Management reserves all rights. Additional fees, terms and conditions may apply and vary by plan and service. Customer is responsible for any usage charges incurred prior to return.

Perhaps you can relate?

Watch this
Red Stripes

I guess it just kind of feels this way these days. Please mind the stripes, I didn't make them perfect, just there so you get the idea...

I'd like this printed on a striped grey and white tee, possibly v-neck. I imagine the cut-out coupon lines to be either puff or suede ink.

Copy reads: FREE Or best offer. Limit one per person. Offer Valid while supplies last. Management reserves all rights. Additional fees, terms and conditions may apply and vary by plan and service. Customer is responsible for any usage charges incurred prior to return.

Perhaps you can relate?

Marika79

Wow great concept$$$$$

tashe_12

This is the best heart shirt i have seen 5$$$$

aloha243

I love this!!!! $5!!!!

rosational

Wow. I want this in a heartbeat. I'm not typically a fan of stripes.. but it might work in this case.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Well, at least you've added something to the cut-out heart idea that I've seen more times than i've blinked in my lifetime. Oh, and a stripey shirt as well!

nolilyan4u

I really like it!

Blostir

i usually hate all the 'inner organ'\bones theme, which seems to rule on this site. but this shirt i really liked -
you got my 5$!

crypticprowler

I absolutely LOVE this! I would definitely wear it. The "fine print" definitely fits this day and age.

amy89

fricking amazing! I'll so buy it!! v

alli14

definitely can relate..
this shirt is awesome.

nakt

$5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xshrinkwrap

love it!!! really really creative, and i adore striped shirts.

good, fresh take on the inner organs fad that seems to be sweeping the planet.

5$ from me.

glowstars

genius. and I'd expect nothing less from you. threadless ... roll out the stripped t's.

$5

hillary2210

this looks like the shirt jessi from mtv live designed for free the children
jeez louise i think she ripped u off or something she has stripes and the same heart, google it and ull see what i mean

Red Stripes

Thanks for all the great comments! For those that are doubting the stripes, my "artistic reasoning" behind the stripes is that I thought, continuing with the coupon/newspaper motif, the stripes are supposed to give the feel of newprint, but I wouldn't expect anyone else to pick up on that.

opumpkin3

how many times can i say $5 $5 $5 $5!!!!!!!

ImNoEmo

EEK! i want it RIGHT NOW!

zeki

soooo verrrry nice! $5

No account?
Join Us