• 25 Comments

Its about time.

Watch this
DaveSmith

Its about time.

brittamer

too much for threadless

BigODrummer

another stop at the "I hate Bush because it's cool" train station...

CuteTeezRule

The original design inspiration for this was subversive when it first came out but this is just an obvious copied style so comes across as unoriginal.

Harfangoria

For anyone wondering, CuteTeez is referring to this. It was released as a single with this sleeve in 1977. There are various colorizations of it used for T-shirts and the like, many of which incorporate the British flag.

againstbound
againstbound profile pic Alumni

I can't wait til Bush leaves power so we don't have to see any more Bush tees in here.

Phiffer

ZERO!

takeabow07

aw hey people
i like how it was taken from the other shirt
it makes sense
i agree that it's not really threadless style
and his term is nearly over
so the shirt would be short lived
good work though

werewolfgroupie

I've actually never seen a Bush take on the "God Save The Queen". So this is interesting to me. But, I do agree that it's impact will/would be short-lived and it probably won't be chosen as it's so different from Threadless's usual style.

robotwaste

I think it's a well done homage to an original design.

LINK2DPAST

Has pretty much nothing to do with the contest theme...

Framble

no no no no no

BrobAZ

My name is DaveSmith and I think im totally rad cause I hate Bush. Im really just an ignorant liberal who follows a crowd. Get a real job you pathetic loser.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Even though this isn't right for the contest, I think this is a wonderful parody of the Sex Pistols "God Save the Queen" style. I would have loved to have worn this a few years back. I'm giving this a 3 because of its creativity in nailing the homage, but not for this site or contest. Good luck!

WarDrobeInSpareOom

againstbound on Aug 11 '08

I can't wait til Bush leaves power so we don't have to see any more Bush tees in here.

I can't wait, either. For this and other reasons.

thedarrien

While I agree that it is a great homage, I too am tired of the Bush designs. His approval rating is 21%--by now we can safely assume that no one likes Bush.

bird75

I agree w/ frickinawesome...diggin the homage to the Pistols!

But!!! He ain't no king...and I don't think he's getting saved!
The man should be tried for Crimes Against Humanity...!

Mark Hartman

"His approval rating is 21%--by now we can safely assume that no one likes Bush."

well... actually that means we can assume that 79% don't like bush.

cyanidee

WarDrobeInSpareOom on Aug 11 '08
againstbound on Aug 11 '08

I can't wait, either. For this and other reasons.

too bad you both forget the next pres is still bush, just another face. unless some instant revolution happens, the just add water kind of revolution. That and it's just going to be obama or mccain shirts everywhere.

alexjohn22

geeze, i work in d.c. and i come to threadless to get away from politics!!!!

eilonwysama

I would like a shirt that is still relevant two years from now. Thanks.

No account?
Join Us