Mt.Ru$hmore

• by FcoSab
  • posted Jul 29, 2008
  • 46 Comments

Democracy...? More like comedy to me!...i mean, thats just my opinion.

Watch this
FcoSab
Democracy...? More like comedy to me!...i mean, thats just my opinion.
Stephen1224
I don't get it please??
MadeWithAwesome
MadeWithAwesome profile pic Alumni
Since when did our founding fathers take retro fashion tips from Kanye West?
Tunaw
i like the idea,but dats like a oxymoron to democracy,(we the people)aint it?
Cichan
I have a yellow glass same as these :)
Cichan
btw 4$ without the text bubbles and $ signs.
whitespace
I love it :)
Awkward7
agreed. this would be amaaaazing without the thought bubbles and $s.
robotwaste
I won a pair of those glasses out of a carnival crane machine when I was 10. Even then I wouldn't wear them because I knew I'd look like a d-bag.
Amez
I like the design, maybe up higher on the shirt, and definitely without the bubbles & dollar signs.
logan o7
agreement, no dollar signs and bubbles id wear it!
noobtube
srsly if you re send this in without the bubbles id try my hardest to give this a 12$ but i dont think its possible. but i love it.
steffievee
no bubbles and cash signs! otherwise, i think its cool
mannnishboy
I agree with the no bubbles and cash signs
FcoSab
me likie
dannyw
ditto, no bubbles - would be 5$ without...
WaxLily
Agree with everyone---would've been a 5 without the bubbles/dollar signs. The graphic style of them doesn't match the grungy style of the faces/glasses; Takes alot away from the good parts. Funny with just the sunglasses.
FcoSab
i know, i just felt that without the dollar sign bubbles it wouldnt describe the democracy i am speaking of. ...still thanks for the wonderfull tips people!
flashdistractions
this is such a great design... it's just a shame it's so u.s.-centric...
uwearthatcamelhair
i would take the money signs off $5
mrberns
$5 without bubbles plz.
Sarcasticatbest
Agreed Flash d, but I guess it would be hard to find something all countries could agree upon as "theirs", at least statue wise
PrettyMaryK
$5 without bubbles and cash signs. So $3 right now.
skeev
I find it disturbing that those glasses have made a comeback.
jett300
i love it, without the bubbles $$$$
Falkor - the luck dragon
agree with all above, awesome idea, and if you feel u need to keep the cash money, then maybe work on a new presentation for it? i just feel the current thought bubbles are a bit outa place, watchin it tho!
brittah
As if it hasn't been said enough...the design is great but would be better without the bubbles... Just to clarify.
niffyo
the bubbles and cash signs are the point! democracy is up for sale, the candidate with the most money always wins... people get elected for the perks afterwards... this should be obvious
naiive_visions
Concurrence with discarding the bubbles and dollar signs.
pedestrian22
I really dig your style, but I disagree with the message. Keep creating though
cyanidee
haha i like it, i agree no dollar signs
Goobio
I also agree with everyone who said it would still be good without the dollar sign bubbles. Otherwise I might buy it.
VillainOfTheYear
If it didn't have the thought bubbles with dollar signs in I would wear this everyday.
bombshield
bombshield profile pic Alumni
It is unfortunate that the novelty of those glasses has worn off (Urban Outfitters) and I think it would be in the best interest of this shirt to have more conceptual longevity.
Tall Drink
You have two separate themes here. I think you need to pick one, and the money one is not it. Lincoln was a particulary generous man who was a lawyer before becoming president. He often represented people for little or no money, because he knew they had been wronged and could not afford to pay a lawyer.
FcoSab
ok tall drink, what im trying to say with this design is that democracy has become a popularity contest and people are voting for the most popular candidate thats why the popular glasses on the fathers of democracy. Im using Mt Rushmore as an emblem for democracy and the glasses to represent the hip or cool factor and the dollar signs cause once there elected all that is on our leaders mind seems to be money. Im not talking about Lincoln, im talking about our president at the moment and if u really gonna say that Bush is not on Irak for the oil and that he is a smart and honorable president like lincoln then im wasting my words. Sorry just thought u needed to know the real theme behind my design because the ignorance of my fellow commenter Tall drink got me a little upset.
xshrinkwrap
i like it WITHOUT the bubbles or $ signs.
ellioti3i3
dude i LOVE that shirt
Nanna08
Hey I really like this tee d: It's awesome
journcad
cliche.
King_Of_Diamonds
great idea, but would be better without $ signs
georgerobbins3
jeez people. the $s are the whole point of the shirt!