Close
One second...

ophelia\'s relief

the story of ophelia in hamlet is came to me as i was falling asleep... love, sex, tragedy, death...all in shakespearian terms...maybe its not a true story, but how many people have been in the same situation as ophelia?

i really hope no one thinks i've borrowed or copied this idea, i haven't some across it myself, but i'm sure its not as original as i would hope.

on turquoise or a variation on olive...i know, its almost a swampier look, but i dig it.

Watch this
penny.loafer

the story of ophelia in hamlet is came to me as i was falling asleep... love, sex, tragedy, death...all in shakespearian terms...maybe its not a true story, but how many people have been in the same situation as ophelia?

i really hope no one thinks i've borrowed or copied this idea, i haven't some across it myself, but i'm sure its not as original as i would hope.

on turquoise or a variation on olive...i know, its almost a swampier look, but i dig it.

Macquarian

Oooh, creepy. Not really my thing, but 4 for the literary reference. Tasteful rendering of her nudity, too. I prefer the swampy one.

Sorry, a little disjointed much? Yes.

zipperking
zipperking profile pic Alumni

I wish the water looked transparent

DracoImagem.com
DracoImagem.com profile pic Alumni

I like this, im working in a design like these! Sorry for this english!

spider805

The swampy one is better.
Cool design.

deemel

I was hoping ophilia would make an re-appearance in art.

CuteTeezRule

Both colours work well and look cool. $5.

FlavourOfForever

You captured the serenity of the subject splendidly.

penny.loafer

well thankyou, all you folks out there! i appreciate comments of any kind, but the polite happy sort are better. ;)

rogerc00

She looks more like she is standing than floating, maybe try a new angle of her body.

liich
liich profile pic Alumni

WELL HELLO $5

boiledpotato

creepy but good. like it in the dark green.

$5

ihavetheredblues

i like it, but at first glance i thought she was wearing some sort of crazy spacesuit rather than in water.

penny.loafer

i know, i drew it and i keep seeing a whacked-out snow suit. hahahah. but what are ya gonna do, its already done. :D

wiggitywak

Am I the only one who thinks the hair and the snowflake or whatever it is that covers her breasts kinda seem somewhat contrived in their placement? I mean, those are the only things being covered up. Maybe more hair or shadow instead if you want to keep them covered.

penny.loafer

lol not snowflakes, badly rendered flowers. but of course they're contrived, or else you'd see the nip. had to think of the 13 year olds who frequent the site, ya know.

ah well, low scores all around, can't blame anyone, was a total last minute drawing anyway.

No account?