Close
One second...

leave your nightlight on

My concept here is glow in the dark ink with regular ink on a heather grey shirt. the design shows how the shirt will be lit up at night.

Creepy, Crawly... Creepy, Crawly... Creepy Creepy, Crawly Crawly.

Please vote $5

Watch this
SIGNFREAK

My concept here is glow in the dark ink with regular ink on a heather grey shirt. the design shows how the shirt will be lit up at night.

Creepy, Crawly... Creepy, Crawly... Creepy Creepy, Crawly Crawly.

Please vote $5

Nytsud

I like the design without the glow ink. The black insect designs on the charcoal shirt is fascinating. The glow ink makes it look a little too juvenile for my liking... Perhaps if the insects seemed more menacing? T'would go better with the title.

siutou

Despite the fact that I am completely insect-a-phobic, I like the design! It's very interesting. I really don't like the glow ink - it looks too much like a bug for me. The cross on the dragonfly is also unpreferred, maybe try a different symbol (even a plus sign)? I like the light gray the best.

xxmisa

hm...never thought bugz could look cute ^_^

tasnadi_otto

It's original and that makes it goood!!!!!!

turbolucy

nice just the way it is!

SIGNFREAK

Thanks or all the comments

grrrapeape

Stick with the flourish design and lose the glow. Maybe try other colors. The flourishes are awesome! Great job :)

SIGNFREAK

it seems like the glow isn't as cool as I thought, is this for all glow ink shirts?

moniquerssneakers

I really like the illustrations of the bugs, the composition is, well isn't. Lose the cross and star too they take away from the drawing. I might like just one of these cute bugs on the shoulder.

quister

Very inventive bug making, except for the cross and star as noted by moni. Maybe it's that they're recognized and clich├ęd icons while the other line work is imagined and unexpected. Anyway, really nice line work and the concept to illustrate bugs using calligraphy-like flourishes is first rate. 4

You might think of doing just one (bigger,more elaborate) on a shirt, or have the three crawling/flying interacting. Right now the design is a bit static.

Makie

Like this a lot, i think it would be better if the glowing insects didn't look so basic, add some of the flourish seen in the normal ink ones. Or just have one larger glowing one with alot of detail.

UnseiligheSidhe

Love the stylized insects, hate the glow. Would be $5 without the glow. As is: 4.

Amez

I like this a lot - maybe on a different color t-shirt though? The grey shirts bring it all down.

headlemk

Make it regular for adults and glow for the kids tee

DarkRonin84

Sans the glow ink, this shirt would be $5. As is, 3.

No account?