Close
One second...

Is that…?

Almost everybody posted nice things about it in the critiques blog, but they could be under the influence…

This would be a nice printing challenge. Lots of colour, gradients, a little wrap around, high density black, a little gold foil for the crown, the works. Or I could just make it a bit less complicated.

Hope you like it!

Watch this
yoghourtbrain

Almost everybody posted nice things about it in the critiques blog, but they could be under the influence…
This would be a nice printing challenge. Lots of colour, gradients, a little wrap around, high density black, a little gold foil for the crown, the works. Or I could just make it a bit less complicated.
Hope you like it!

radikalgirl

this is pretty good... nice illo!!...I like it :)

tehub

Ha, thats awesome.

Zacrates

very cool

veronicaua

Es cojonuda, muy chula!!!!

Z35

You drew that or is it clip art?

jonlongsilver

sweet you should have him smoking a pipe next time

foolhunter

It's very close, perhaps too close, to Imaginary Foundation designs.

yoghourtbrain

They definitely set this trend, yes. But this one I did it myself, so I like it a little better! Some of the ingredients are classic ornaments, some I drew them myself, lots of photoshop, and it came out pretty much as I wanted.
Thanks everybody.

Bottom Line

I have to agree, very close to Imaginary Foundation.

yoghourtbrain

The tendency now is towards huge prints, bright colored tees. And designing teams like Imaginary set it. There are lots of people working on t shirts of the kind.
What I wanted to achieve was a design with my own comical concept. Turns out, as I've just checked, that It's very quite similar to several tees I haven't even seen before. But I've decided to consider it a good thing! I think this one meets the standards, and that's not that easy these days, some people are designing great tees.

somior

I'd definitely buy this one if I found it at the Imaginary Foundation store. Or at Threadless.

5$

1caru5

the colors are amazing! and the style is even better 5

1caru5

sorry for the double post but the black is the bees knees!

Alex Tree

Yes! On black! Yes! Lovely.

Rymie

its just like a design that was recently printed : "Le Romantique"....

Cichan

yeah it rocks! But with different shirt color please!!!

PedestrianX

I really like it on the olive colour!

yoghourtbrain

Thanks! (I badly want the kitty tee)

orwell

awesome!! on black please

blondblond

I think…
P
R
I
N
T
pleeeease
5$

CuteTeezRule

The juxtaposition of images and colour is very effective. Looks great on white. $5

Merzi

I have to say I agree with Rymie, it is very reminiscent of the shirt "Le Romantique".

Merzi

well, i really like that shirt and I like yours, but they are just very similar, ya know?

No account?