Close
One second...

The Bug Voyeur

Hey everyone,

I would love some feedback on this design. This is a submittion for the "sex and death" contest.

Basically it has to do with a little voyeurism and that the fact that we all like to watch a time or two...this so happens to be two flies. As she watches this "intimate" time, the flies enjoy their last few seconds of sexual bliss...

suggestions?

I want to keep it simple, a little "noir" style with a touch of color. I tried it with a black outline instead of white...we see it so many times.

Your feedback is much appreciated!

Watch this
therawcanvas

Hey everyone,
I would love some feedback on this design. This is a submittion for the "sex and death" contest.
Basically it has to do with a little voyeurism and that the fact that we all like to watch a time or two...this so happens to be two flies. As she watches this "intimate" time, the flies enjoy their last few seconds of sexual bliss...

suggestions?
I want to keep it simple, a little "noir" style with a touch of color. I tried it with a black outline instead of white...we see it so many times.

Your feedback is much appreciated!

therawcanvas

New version: I took away her hair and other elements. Decided to just focus on simplicity. Added some color around the bugs...just an element to grab your eye

Should I vectorize the entire piece? It is a drawing I did and scanned it in and kept the original look...

suggestions?

No account?
Join Us