Close
One second...

Improbable Energy

An electric eel might not mind mending your electricity bill!

Watch this
evesorange

An electric eel might not mind mending your electricity bill!

Fayorasfire

i would elaborate on the bottom part of the bulb (the metal part). detail that a little more! the eel is so beautiful looking, but the bulb itself feels really forced. the bottom of that bulb would really bring this together (in my opinion).

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

the metal part also seems really short in relation to the bulb

Wa5hwa5h

nice to see it here :) $5

luckymcduck

This is such a neat idea, and wonderfully illustrated. Good job! I love it!

azure8472

more eels on shirts!
nice idea, beautiful eel drawing. good luck

snow day.

Yup, just extend the metal part of the lightbulb a bit. really nice illo.

evesorange

Thanks for the comments guys! Keep 'em coming. :)

mksax13

i agree about adding detail to the bottom of the bulb... also, is the shape of the bulb the standard shape? i thought it looked a little funny, but if i'm the only one, nevermind... but i thought bulbs were skinnier around the filament...

elvisshow

This makes me think of the altoid commercial about using an eel to send messages with dots and dashes. I like this though, the only thing is the threads of the bulb does need to be taller. IRL its usually about 1-1.5" in length. The way you have it draw it would be more like .5" Overall though, it is very nice.

enlighten_the_messenger

I love the concept.
If the glowy part was hand-drawn it would be better though.

garrett8357

cool concept but the art and coloring could use some work. I would prefer more lightbulb detail, a hand drawn glow, and cleaner lines on the eel. (not coloring in the lines has its place, but it looks sloppy here) 5 anyway for the idea

mchera

Nice.

Cichan

like that glow

quister
quister profile pic Alumni

Great concept, needs a bit more work on the drawing. Terrific 1st sub. Looking forward to more from you. 4

evesorange

Thanks for all the scores/comments guys!

No account?
Join Us