Close
One second...

Don\'t Be Fooled

• by aMoss
  • posted Jul 11, 2008
  • 9 Comments

My first design/submission for Threadless. I guess I just wanted to start off with something simple and it turned out to be sort of corny. Well, don't let banana's fool you! There not really moons.

Watch this
aMoss

My first design/submission for Threadless. I guess I just wanted to start off with something simple and it turned out to be sort of corny. Well, don't let banana's fool you! There not really moons.

moo211

cute and good luck! 5$

aMoss

Um to clear things up, the star is in 'love' with the moon, but thinks the banana is a crescent shaped moon which is why the banana is confused.

Merzi

ohhhhhh, cute!

stephyd

yeah I didnt get it at first either until I read aMoss' comment

coill

Didn't get it until I read the comment. Maybe add something that would explain the concept a little more on the shirt itself?

_Cath_

A little thought bubble over the star with the moon in it... looking rather banana-y would probably work.... The shadowing is different on the two items but the shadows are directly under them implying overhead light... For some reason I want the star to have more life, not be so flat...

magaly

i think the problem is the sizing. generally even illustrated a star is a lot smaller than a moon. if you enlarged the banana and worked with the placement of the star, the idea would shine through a lot better. i'd also use a richer yellow and maybe think about placing the elements on a dark blue tee.

Arrow08
Arrow08 profile pic Alumni

welcome! hope to see much more from you!

No account?
Join Us