Close
One second...

I Voted for Taft!

• by dnlhghs
  • posted Jul 11, 2008
  • 18 Comments

With all the hype surrounding this 2008 election, take a look back and show your support for your favorite candidate in the 1908 election!

Watch this
dnlhghs

With all the hype surrounding this 2008 election, take a look back and show your support for your favorite candidate in the 1908 election!

IronmanATL

i don't like the "4" . I think without that it would be perfect. 5

schoog

i LOVE it. i agree about the "4" though... maybe write it out instead?

judicus

so stately.

dnlhghs

i used the number because i thought it was more cheesey, like an actual political flyer or something. i can always change it to the word four, or remove it altogether if i need to.

dnlhghs

or am allowed to

Cudzu

Stupendous idea, but it would be a whole lot slicker if it was modeled after a real campaign poster or button (more official than the "4") and in the future tense. Its such a great idea, and if it weren't for the style I would probably buy it.

IAmAMonster

Yeah "I voted FOR taft"

The idea is hilarious, but that little fat man ... argh. I'd like it a lot better if you used an actual picture of him or something.

lewghost

great for US people!!!

Marleee

love the style! love your taft!

kjetilho

So what if it's meaningless for non-US people, a lot of the puns and cultural references here on Threadless draw blanks over here. I still love this shirt, almost as much as I love William Howard Taft. Don't be daft, vote Taft!

dnlhghs

that sounds like my next shirt!

mchera

Clever. I feel like it will loose a lot of it's message once 2008 ends.

dnlhghs

i was afraid of that, but i justified it to myself when i realized that more than half the shirts i own i bought after they were relevant.

No account?
Join Us