Who Is Chasing Who? Be Fast!

• by reinert
  • posted Jul 05, 2008
  • 30 Comments

Actually this is a single piece design but the connection/rotation between front & back tee are telling 2 different stories. The front placement is showing the deers chasing two cheetahs. But the back placement is showing a cheetah chasing the deers!

Who is chasing who now?

Who cares?

From the Lomography Golden Rules No. 7 //

-Be Fast (or be killed)-

Watch this
reinert

Actually this is a single piece design but the connection/rotation between front & back tee are telling 2 different stories. The front placement is showing the deers chasing two cheetahs. But the back placement is showing a cheetah chasing the deers!

Who is chasing who now?
Who cares?

From the Lomography Golden Rules No. 7 //
-Be Fast (or be killed)-

SYonG

Dude, the deers seem running with absolute unity.. see their leg's pattern. Anyhow, i love the idea that show the weak isn't always weak when they r united... keep up!

Dalai Bama

Your right, Who is chasing who now? and Who cares? It's great.

Phiffer

Copy and Paste = Fail

Astanasha

I think the copy paste works pretty well in this instance, i mean, they would be running in unison.

Also, love the colors.

Phiffer

Astanasha on Jul 08 '08
I think the copy paste works pretty well in this instance, i mean, they would be running in unison.

Ya but it takes no skill to go to clipart and pick an image and then copy and paste it.

againstbound
againstbound profile pic Alumni

I agree about the copy/past issue, and besides this uses at least 5 colors so it really acn't be belt-ptinted.

But I like the idea, and I think if it was hand-drawn in a single color it could have much better chances. Good luck anyway

reinert

Sorry? Astanasha? go to clipart, pick up an image and copy and paste? Can you find out for me which clip art are these?

By the way, this is the way i try to express for my concept. That's why I duplicate the graphics with the diff colors. If you really don't like, please don't vote. But, I hope you could respect some other comments too :) Thank you very much.

reinert

Sorry, i meant to Phiffer, not Astanasha :)

adstmh

Good luck, its bold to go with a design which LOOKS easy to pull off. Either way I like it.

Riograce

I love wrap-around designs - very cool!

chumbkt

I dont really care about the copy and past, great idea and design!

rsuva

Put some more effort into the design, as others have said copying and pasting is simply copping out.

i B i S

cool concept...

i would place it on a tee in the reverse of how you've presented it here however, would be more unexpected this way I feel.

scrunchie14441

i like the design but i hate the placement

turbolucy

i think it's dandy just the way it is.

dodger_miller

I agree with i B i S. But otherwise, it's wonderful.

Miss Melissa

I love the wraparound element and the placement as well. Good job IMHO!

eudie13

i agree that the copy paste makes it a bit flat...but I love the idea, and what's the alternative? it seems like if everything was different, it would be too busy/confused.

...and...I also agree with i B i S

radikalgirl

this is an excellent job!!... simple and clearly... I love it!!... $5

reinert

Thank you so much for all comments & suggestions :-D

moo211

coool

chenkhang

I love the Idea!

jeepeng

wow!!!2.26!!!!

amos_tai

this tee has no front and back, the back is the front, the front is the back... is a flexible idea! i like :)

No account?
Join Us