Capture | Print

"8: You don't have to know beforehand what you've captured"

How do I create a design without knowing what I've captured? This design is inspired by rule 8, certain Lomo missions (eg. ghost photographer), and the graphic on the back of photographic papers. It is printed on the 'wrong' side of the garment, intended to show through subtly when the shirt is turned back the right way around.

You are asked to incorporate your favourite Lomo photo(s) to complete the concept. Scan and print your Lomo shots in 6"x4" size onto a fabric transfer media (eg. inkjet iron-on transfer paper), then transfer them onto the 'correct side' of the T-shirt. Position whatever you've captured (I don't know what that is!) where ever you like, front or back.

Specification: 1 colour belt printing on front and back of the garment, turned inside-out.

Print colour: dark sepia

Fabric: white

[If you like this design, please have a look at my other submissions too, thanks!]

Watch this
vivianeli

"8: You don't have to know beforehand what you've captured"

How do I create a design without knowing what I've captured? This design is inspired by rule 8, certain Lomo missions (eg. ghost photographer), and the graphic on the back of photographic papers. It is printed on the 'wrong' side of the garment, intended to show through subtly when the shirt is turned back the right way around.

You are asked to incorporate your favourite Lomo photo(s) to complete the concept. Scan and print your Lomo shots in 6"x4" size onto a fabric transfer media (eg. inkjet iron-on transfer paper), then transfer them onto the 'correct side' of the T-shirt. Position whatever you've captured (I don't know what that is!) where ever you like, front or back.

Specification: 1 colour belt printing on front and back of the garment, turned inside-out.
Print colour: dark sepia
Fabric: white

[If you like this design, please have a look at my other submissions too, thanks!]

SevenTreasures

I love this concept! I really do, it simply, yet classy and elegant! I love shirts like this!

No account?
Join Us