Human Reflector

• by vivianeli
  • posted Jul 05, 2008
  • 3 Comments

"3: This is not an interference in your life, but a part of it."

The philosophy of Lomo ensures you always have fun and laughs while taking photographs. Wear this T-shirt as part of your Lomo shoot and you're equipped with a great accessory without having to carry anything extra!

Wear your photographic equipment on your body and become a human reflector:

Grab the hem of your T-shirt, pull it straight and tuck your arms in. Contort your body to reflect light onto your subject; bend at the waist and knees to adjust the height and angle. Hold that position and click!

There's no struggling with folding collapsible reflectors back into those tiny pouches afterwards.

One color foil design with two color options:

(1) 'Cool Silver' (good for a cool highlight). Foil = silver (or luminescent silver?); fabric = heather grey.

(2) 'Golden Glow' (good for warm skin tones). Foil = gold; fabric = gold.

The size of the circle is 12"/30cm, equivalent to the basic size reflectors available in shops.

[If you like this design, please have a look at my other submissions too, thanks!]

Watch this
vivianeli

"3: This is not an interference in your life, but a part of it."

The philosophy of Lomo ensures you always have fun and laughs while taking photographs. Wear this T-shirt as part of your Lomo shoot and you're equipped with a great accessory without having to carry anything extra!

Wear your photographic equipment on your body and become a human reflector:
Grab the hem of your T-shirt, pull it straight and tuck your arms in. Contort your body to reflect light onto your subject; bend at the waist and knees to adjust the height and angle. Hold that position and click!
There's no struggling with folding collapsible reflectors back into those tiny pouches afterwards.

One color foil design with two color options:
(1) 'Cool Silver' (good for a cool highlight). Foil = silver (or luminescent silver?); fabric = heather grey.
(2) 'Golden Glow' (good for warm skin tones). Foil = gold; fabric = gold.

The size of the circle is 12"/30cm, equivalent to the basic size reflectors available in shops.

[If you like this design, please have a look at my other submissions too, thanks!]

ajimmykid

cool idea, but not something to wear on a regular day. or even on an irregular day. really, only on a day where someone is taking semi-seriously good photos.

olbeardy

honestly I think it would be an eye soar.

XlupoldX

Man, I hate it when my eyes soar. . . . .cheeky grin

No account?
Join Us