Close
One second...

Shoot From The Hip

I took the idea of "shoot from the hip" and this is what i came up with. My design consists of a gun on the side of the hip pointing towards a broken light bulb. Coming out of the broken light bulb are Polaroids. We all sometimes have a light bulb go off in our heads but how often do we let that idea come out.

Watch this
CWdesigns

I took the idea of "shoot from the hip" and this is what i came up with. My design consists of a gun on the side of the hip pointing towards a broken light bulb. Coming out of the broken light bulb are Polaroids. We all sometimes have a light bulb go off in our heads but how often do we let that idea come out.

maddster

Love the idea and the shirt
$5

jess_xox0

Genious idea! Sweet design and creativity at its best. Definitely loving ths one... $5

free_runner

DUDE THATS AMAZING!! SO ORIGINAL!!

KimmieAnn

Damn, that's so smart! I love it! Happens to me all the time, I definitely find the design creative but also fashionable. I'd give this one a 5$ without a question in mind!

christi_008

i want to wear that.
def clicked on the 5 but i cant tell if it registered??
$5 :)

collinsp

LOVE IT CHARLES!!!

jpicks

that design is awesommmeee!! cool ideaaa!! you're a genious!!

Hannah Ribbon

you're so talented! Definate $5!

alex17

monsieur charles, $5 isn't nearly enough to rate something like this. well done.

demon_worth_love

This T-shirt for 5$ Charles, oh my. I would buy a zillion of them for all my friends and family! = p

chelseap

love it! :) $5!

davo987

SIIICK!!! $5 for sure

Awsome $5!

so sick 5$

No account?