Close
One second...

unite

Watch this
Rewindd

i like it! but i'm way too tempted to count up the birds so i should stop looking at it for now...

pajamasquid

I love that it's on orange. Beyond that... mm. It doesn't really do much for me. It's not bad, it just isn't stunning. I just keep seeing repeated birds, and it sort of annoys me (not that I would want to free draw that many birds...). But I think it's worth a 4.

bobobob1230

reminds me of that one flying mouse print

but this is awesome

alexportman

Love the shirt, 5 out of 5, but I'm not sure I'd want it in orange if I had a choice.

professor

thank you for your nice words. ;)

Lillirose

super nice

wotto

nicely executed

snow day.

five dollars.

chelly

print

professor

thank you :)

FRICKINAWESOME
1 design submitted - Score now!

This is really well done with the sun in the background, but yeah, it reminds me a bit of the Flying Mouse Print and also of the Birds of a Feather that Ross made. Still great tho, if it doesn't win here try it out on a number of other sites.

31Lupita1

Really like this idea - it does look good on the orange but i think i'd prefer it on grey, still with yellow or orange sun. But then i'm dull.

Magnulus

Great idea, but the copy-paste job here makes it a three for me.

professor

thank you magnulus, there are thousands of birds in this design. if all the birds were be unique, i think i couldn't catch 2008 summer ;)

tiniknox

I would buy this, if it comes in a different collor. Gray, white, or blue

gwenelle7

Gorgeous. I love the orange for a print, and I'd like to see it as a tee in gray or perhaps black with white birds. I just might buy both then!!

professor

thank you :)

CampRox

Very nice detail.

Artm8ker

I like this design a lot! $5

kubi

cool

olie!

this is pretty sweeto

No account?