Close
One second...

\"Shoot from the Hip\"

Simple two color gradient on the sand colored tshirt.

This design was created around the rule: shoot from the hip. This is my take on a gun/camera hybrid. I myself own two lomography cameras, weapons of choice being the holga and fisheye.

Watch this
ArTisLove24

Simple two color gradient on the sand colored tshirt.

This design was created around the rule: shoot from the hip. This is my take on a gun/camera hybrid. I myself own two lomography cameras, weapons of choice being the holga and fisheye.

Katie Colborn

dude thats rad. id totaly wear it.

ginetteginette
ginetteginette profile pic Alumni

nice but two individually drawn guns would be nicer still.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

One of the better interpretations of the "shoot from the hip" angle, but Ginette is right. Copy slash paste equals copy slash frown.

olbeardy

I think the merging of the gun and camera is a little forced.

Eelydave

so when you take the picture you also shoot yourself in the foot? or the person standing next to you? I kind of like the absurd tragedy element.

dakaboom

Just one gun like the upper one one the image and this would make a really great shirt!

toastsnatcher

i agree - two differently drawn guns. really clever! love the gradient.

ymmij

i think it's a great concept. :D

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I agree with like ten agree-ers above me, two different guns made from two different shapes of camera, and maybe spruce up the original camera gun a bit because the camera part isn't really jumping our at me. Also, i like the colors a bunch on the pieces.

walmazan
walmazan profile pic Alumni

nice!!!!

ckyrckr

i wish you didn't use the gradient but it's a great idea and still looks really great good job

ArTisLove24

thanks so much for the great comments...i'm really appreciating the love and criticism.

reecharded

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

jimmyeatworld172

I really really like it a lot, but I do agree that it would be even cooler if there were two differently drawn guns on it. But otherwise awesome job!

theSeventhSon

I actually saw a camera like this today at Shutter Works in Fort Worth.

miss.joo

imo, i would prefer the left handle on the left side and the right handle on the right side, and the guns slightly tilted.

Rean.Lu

i didnt know they were cameras until i read the comments.. look too much like guns to me, sorry! still nice and a good idea :) 3/5

No account?
Join Us