Everywhere I Go, She Comes With Me.

I love bringing my Diana camera everywhere I go. All around town, to the market, to the fair... and people always ask, "where are you from?" That's the inspiration for this shirt!

Watch this
ellabeeinc

I love bringing my Diana camera everywhere I go. All around town, to the market, to the fair... and people always ask, "where are you from?" That's the inspiration for this shirt!

mlnewco

I really like the illustration, however this concept is overdone. The artwork is good though.

Photographic Culture

The concept is overdone but i really like how you illustrated it, not cheesy. Good Job!

ellabeeinc

Thanks! I know the concept has been done, but the Lomo Contest just screamed for this... had to do it. Enjoy!

danterushdan

im sick of people saying "its been done before", and thinking they're all high-n-mighty and all-knowing t-shirt gurus. Get over yourselves and vote based on THIS SHIRT, not on your past knowledge. noobs.

I like it. I give it a 4.

thedarrien

dan--the point is to create something new and original, so whether or not it has been done a thousand times before really should be taken into consideration.

despite this being an exhausted concept, i like your take on it.

jojooo

I like it. =)

brittamer

darrien is right. i've voted a ton of shirts that look and feel just like this one. most of the designs have been well executed, but unoriginal

th3rd

just not original enough,
it's the obvious solution.

not much of a fan, but i will
say that this is technically the
best example i've seen here.

trendykid

But the point of the competition was to make something amazing... not just re-do a preexisting shirt.

Sure it's nice, but I want to get a shirt from Threadless that ISN'T like anything I've ever seen.

MissKBraineater

The same concept over and over.
But better illustrated.

dunna415

seennnnnn it

bobobob1230

idk, i've seen better subs with just a camera

and way better subs in general

No account?
Join Us