Close
One second...

Go for the Gold!

No specialty inks required

Watch this
KateCollins

No specialty inks required

Coliwables

Great Design I would play around with the T-Shirt color its almost to bland in comparison to the other colors!!!! Great Work!!!

zipperking
zipperking profile pic Alumni

great character!

Zahyka.

Looks like he's on a sugar rush ;)
5$

brittanynicole

Really great illustration. Just not sure about the silhouetted forest at the bottom. Love his expression!

cmayrides

My, how demented. $5

kaloman

Love your character and your style - 5

pozar

Just the bear & hive would be nice as well.

abdlkarim

I love his crazed expression.

littleclyde
littleclyde profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Wow, wacky world! Love the bear - nice style!

trollkind

Lose the stamp art, as in, the bees, woods below and fake ink splashes. It doesn't add to the great and freaky art. Some bees would be great though but if you can come up with such a brilliant bear, I bet you can do some insane bees too.

txcait05

Will the honey be in gold foil? I mean it's shining already, but would that help?

Kuriko

Cool, warm colors but a cartoonishly scary look.

B 7
B 7 profile pic Alumni

Oh YEAH!

Fat Mouse

i want this

the_sweetrelief

That bear looks so cracked out. I love this!

thedarrien

the bear is fantastic! but yeah, drop the splatters and add some detail in the forest at the bottom.

turbolucy

holy crap! if that bear shows up in my redwoods he can have all the honey he wants! $5

Djjaims

The bear + tree sort of remind me of some Tim Burton flaired-out cartoon designs, which is great. Different shirt color and lose the stamp art that detracts from the great cartooning, and I'll buy it.

Twiggyhall

I'm with the others - keep the bear & tree and maybe draw the bees in your cool style and it's a 5 for sure.

Great style - hope to see more from you :)

snenle

I think I agree about the forest and bees just maybe wanting a little more detail - I think they do look great as they are, though. I LOVE the contrast of the warmth of the colours and the earthiness of it, with this sort of lonely, spooky feeling of the woods and the CARAAAAAZY scary bear. It's awesome!!

Hinargaa

What a stunning close up.

No account?
Join Us