Close
One second...

Beautiful Ground

Extraordinary things are all around us. Shifting splendors, lingering memories, things that move us and for even a moment, make us glorious, make us shine. Love, beauty, dreams. The music of the summer trees, blooming beauties, summers of our youth.

Watch this
pantheticus

Extraordinary things are all around us. Shifting splendors, lingering memories, things that move us and for even a moment, make us glorious, make us shine. Love, beauty, dreams. The music of the summer trees, blooming beauties, summers of our youth.

kaze_windsa

Yes, and it's nice.

alvarejo

wow!!!!! PRINT

ExpeditionCorfu

This is beautiful! I like your description, too. I noticed that a lot of people didn't write one, even though it seems like an important step. I would love to wear this, I hope it gets picked.

afrit

love on the blue and dark grey... seems to get more lost on the sirt with the lighter grey... 4$

briancook
1 design submitted - Score now!

Love this - awesome fresh looking design. I like it on the lighter colored tees best.

zipperking

nice...i wonder what they would look like without the outline though

Crawl

good taste, love it

chelly

wow

roadkill3d

Whoah! Very nice!

dschonkwil

this is beautiful! 5$ PRINT!
great color choices, and I love the flower ornamentation!

yeohgh

WOWOWOWWW....love the girl figures & flowers,,,so smoothly done!!

Arrow08

nice! reminds me of james jean.

greenred123

this is great, i think maybe could do with some colour/line work on the the tendrils emerging from the figures and maybe some eyes and lips on the figures?

but overall, i really like this very elegant

streamstag

WHOA! gorgeous!
I think I disagree with greenred123, I like the faces the way they are

ManekiGrace

I like it, it look so wired but beautiful at the same time, and I just like to keep looking at it, I would wear it for sure.

santogiustino

I love it! Gorgeous! I want this shirt.

pullingmystar

i. love. this. design. i wants it.

Pixtoons

Like Aubrey Beardsley meets Moebius.

pantheticus

Thank you for all the wonderful comments everyone!

Kogepan

Wow, when this design popped up, I was all, "whoa...." Gorgeous. Don't change anything. I like it on the blue, or the one the model's wearing, sand?

xgurl3eb

it's hippie-tastic!

abhorsen.

this is pretty awesome! I like it on the blue. $5

wotto

love the artwork

phyllisa

i dunno why but i keep imagining this on a darker coloured tee... reminds me of Lady in the Water meets Minority Report meets Pan's Labyrinth.

ShelbyLou

I really like this design but I think it would stand out much better on a darker color tee

Naixoa

Oooooh fantastic!

But I hate nipples x__x;

tinathetuna

great design. I like it on the blue shirt. nice work. I dig your style

frums23

Could their hair spell something cool?

rezedew

want!

BettyNZ

Breathtaking...

So obscure yet so pleasing to the eye...

Want Also!!

XXXXX

Dm7

Very beautiful! Excellent flow! Your illustration is very pleasing to my eyes, it has this relaxing effect feeling on me, like a nice smooth music would do. I wish you the best luck with this one!

vlynn

gorgeous. $5

potatorot

This design has a unique "sexuality" to it. I feel there is something sexual to this design, but I can't quite elaborate it anymore than this without doing violence to it. The more I look at it, the more I like it.

Good job!

lcardwel

lovely.

littlem

i like it!!

mode.a.la.mode

Beeeeeeeeeautiful! I hope it gets printed! I'd snatch one up like a hot cake, yep, like a hot cake.

rekreation

Muy interesante. 5ยง

diomio

very very beautiful. looks like an illustration in a childrens book.

johnsonz

refreshing style! 5$

quister

Very intriguing/mysterious and beautifully rendered. Not for me but it's a definite 5 anyway.

mandyt

it's not really my style, but its still really awesome
its really interesting and intriguing. you just want to keep looking at it

The.Hush.Kat

This is remarkable :)

No account?