Maybe I should change job

This is the description of my design.

Watch this
anniemalahus

This is the description of my design.

redmage

thats is so lovely and cute. i prefer it on the chest though, i like to show off nice designs...

Lobstermob

Very funny! in my humble opinion, it'd look nicer on the chest

Lobstermob

and maybe a little bit smaller...

carleyy

aw!
poor turtle!

nice design

Rakoon

Ninja turtle!
totally $5

briancook
briancook profile pic Alumni

Man, his one sided eyes are weirding me out. I love the style and design, my only comment would be to just put one eye on the side and have the bandana on an angle from the top of his head to the back....seems weird that it's over his nose.

All in all, nice work though.

Exodus_on_a_stick

i like the eyes on one sude of the head
i think it looks cool

Hound604

like your drawing and coloring, but I don't like the eyes both being on the side profile.

anniemalahus

Ok, thank you for your advice.

thanks thanks thanks :)

minnmann

SOOO Cute!
would be nicer with another background colour though..

vie_rire_amour

a lot of cartoons are drawn with both eyes on the side facing out no matter where the face is actually looking. i like it this way, but maybe a bit further up.

kerriebaker

better on the chest
i like how both eyes are on the side of the chest

lily_s

cute, the eyes are weird though.

Raffid

Better not on the chest, because he can't catch up with the stuff that would be on the chest. This is more clever.

Skinny neck weirds me out.

xman

Real ninjas would wear it! 5$

el_euro

annie reulez:)

L1berty

hmmmm both eyes on one side of the head...not sure if it's working for ya, but totally hilarious :P

SaintRay

I think this little guy could benefit from having his own ninja weapon in his belt! Other than that, great design! So cute!

alibear167

One eye and the bandana across at an angle would look better.

helo

is that a leather belt or a brown belt from Karate?

neat style

anniemalahus

It's a leather ninja belt, yo

Riccard

I'd so buy this! I love TMNT... or did, when I was younger. This is great.

einselchristina

I like the fact that the turtle is at the bottom. He looks lonelier that way 5

cam_3690

i don't mind the one sided eyes, but i think they should be higher up.

rpolich

dig it, but ditch that distracting text bubble. you can keep the text (it helps clarify his sad situation), but that big purple bubble is just distracting.

rpolich

did i say distracting enough? jesus, sorry about that. i guess i find it distracting.

Antiorder

You're almost there... I like the placement, but if the shirt wrinkles you'll lose it. And I don't like that his feet don't touch the ground. Maybe you should also make it not purple for the bandanas. I'm having a hard time deciding if this is an old ninja turtle or a ninja turtle that never quite made it.

mannnishboy

I agree with it being on the chest. And the eyes bother me a little bit. But its soo adorable!

jabberwockee

Man, you stole this idea for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

No account?
Join Us