Close
One second...

Libertee

• by MarieM
  • posted Jun 05, 2008
  • 27 Comments

If lollapalooza means remarkable or wonderful person or thing i think the very symbolic statue of liberty can have her place...and play guitare !

Watch this
MarieM

If lollapalooza means remarkable or wonderful person or thing i think the very symbolic statue of liberty can have her place...and play guitare !

geezzee

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redmage

not american.... miss liberty doesnt mean much to me. regardless its a cool design and idea. 4

Lindesign341

I would wear this just with the liberty shadow and the words on the shadow, nix the mean guitar girl statue

BrobAZ

Friggin awesome!!!

BrobAZ

The peace sign necklace is upside down though

DaughterofKngs

The guitar needs to flipped -- the pick guard should be pointing away from her. Other than that and the necklace, I really like this.

Atomic_Redhead

Yeah, the peace sign is upside down on the necklace. Otherwise, I really like it. 4 - possible $

supersweet

i love it, but not with the shadow

Harfangoria

^actually DaughterofKngs, the guitar does not need to be flipped. She appears to be a lefty. (The headstock isn't perfect but at least it's clearky Gibsonesque.) Was prolly gonna $5 it anyway, but the lefty flip gives it a bit of extra credit.

Mi-less

you should shape the end of the guitar to be the torch

Harfangoria sounds like a prick.

duq

People, I'm pretty sure the peace sign is supposed to be UPSIDE DOWN. I like the subtlety in the eyes, and the distress in the text and figure. $$$$$

noloafing

yea you have her playing a righthanded guitar as lefthanded. It really bugs me when people mess that up lol

Ravenheart

she needs to be way more metal. because when you think about it, what is more metal than the statue of liberty?

Crawl

WOW!!

drivebyinsult

You might want to try something else for Lollapalooza shirt because it happens in chicago, so it doesn't really work to use the statue of liberty... as much as it is supposed to be an American icon, it really is a very New York icon.... even though it is technically in NJ!

Exodus_on_a_stick

i would like it better if it were just the shadow
...heehee...
the person in front of me is funny

3dhippo

this is cool

MarieM

this is jus an essay... i don't like it.

Robotic Moose

She's like Hendrix. Lefty playin' a rightie. Hence the flipped pickguard.

SaintRay

Very nice! The inverted peace sign necklace is a nice touch.

katiethepython

I love the shadow of her with the words but I really don't like her at all. I think I'd buy it if it didn't have her on it and was just the back part.

Riccard

While I'm not from the US, I still like this shirt. Cool!

kimmy2008

This Tee is sssssooooooooooooo awesome. Let freedom ring America or should i say rock!!!!!:)5 all the way.

thesiouxz

i like the shadow as a completely different design, but i'm not digging the image of liberty with the guitar. i guess she's a little scary for my taste.. but it's a cool idea, though. $3

Harfangoria

nah I'm not a prick, I just have a big word disease. Sorry.

D A N A

looove it

No account?
Join Us