Tequila Diablo

• by Tombie
  • posted May 27, 2008
  • 17 Comments

The idea for this design came from a recently rediscovered doodle I did on the back of and old bottle of dangerous looking tequila, found lurking in the depths of my girlfriend's cupboard.

My concept was to create a label for a made-up, evil, hallucinogenic tequila, combining cute cartoons with tattoo/hotrod style imagery.

The gold could be done in either shiny foil, or slightly less shiny metallic ink, so that it looks like a foil bottle label.

(Pedants may have spotted that worms are only actually used in Mezcal, not Tequila, but I think it's worth overlooking for the sake of having big, spaced out worms on the label).

Watch this
Tombie

The idea for this design came from a recently rediscovered doodle I did on the back of and old bottle of dangerous looking tequila, found lurking in the depths of my girlfriend's cupboard.

My concept was to create a label for a made-up, evil, hallucinogenic tequila, combining cute cartoons with tattoo/hotrod style imagery.

The gold could be done in either shiny foil, or slightly less shiny metallic ink, so that it looks like a foil bottle label.

(Pedants may have spotted that worms are only actually used in Mezcal, not Tequila, but I think it's worth overlooking for the sake of having big, spaced out worms on the label).

de staggs

it's only100 proof? i'm surprised. it should be like 66.6% or something. haha.

khaag

Oh that 66.6% would have been genius! I love this desgn though, I'd completely 100% buy this. I'd also like to see it on a brown tee.

Tombie

I used the 666 thing as the NOM number - I didn't want to repeat the gag. (The NOM number on a tequila bottle tells you what region it comes from).

walmazan
walmazan profile pic Alumni

hahaaha $

jayrawz
jayrawz profile pic Alumni

awsome.. ill buy one.. $5

vote mine?

geezzee

exelente brother,lo mejor que vi hasta el momento,felicitaciones,5 to my name

Sucha

i was waiting for it! There you go 5$!

OranjeMonkey

Would like to add this to my collection of devil shirts please...

evercurious

love this (and am also finding it amusing how a couple of subs ago everyone loved - but stepped away from - a shirt showing the christian fish symbol, but we're gunning for the upside down cross here!)

Joyker

awesome!
love the kolours btw

NOZEL

Nice one, Very day of the deadlike, Like the worms in it.

Tombie

shameless self-bump

Not long left now - keep the votes and comments coming! :) I wasn't sure if people would get this, but it seems to be getting a positive response.

applegary

I see slight and subtle hints to something evil and sinister; is this deliberate? lol, im joking, of course.. I think I saw a bottle of this in Junction Texas last November.

Tombie

Wow, I guess the silent majority really don't like Satan.

No account?
Join Us