• by briciola
  • posted May 26, 2008
  • 32 Comments

"little red riding hood"...

Watch this
briciola
"little red riding hood"...
jakattack
Really cute! I like it a lot, but I'm not sure about the white path and house, I mean it doesn't look bad, but it doesn't quite sit right with me. Maybe a different background color of the shirt would make this look work better.
Vaporize
Cute :P Only thing I would change is probably taking out the "grandma". But that's just my opinon
dajogo
do you even need the house? crit me please
katyboo
her legs are coming through the soil?? Ok, I get it....maybe only her head should be on top of the dirt.... Cute.. Where's the "big bad wolf"? Chomp
WillBonner
the problem is, it looks as if she is walking along the path while having her legs under the soil, it doesn't make sense, but the technique is good. Please Critique Mine
WillBonner
could be good, having him hiding behind a forest of carrots Please Critique Mine
katyboo
I think the shirt needs to be darker. Can't see the house and path very good. I almost missed it.
briciola
ok, thanks! now try to redisign!
katyboo
I like the carrots with the "big bad wolf" hiding in them. The house sort of looks like a big piece of chocolate cake though with a chocolate river. Grandma is too pale. The carrots need some shading or shadows, perhaps the tops are too full like a tree. Carrot tops are more stringy. Maybe a couple of the little radishes could have some eyes looking longingly to be out of the ground. But it's coming along. I really like the idea.
cameron kim jones
aw. I like the legs. they made more sense on there.
briciola
maybe I found the way...
SaraBlank
the concept is really funny, but there's something strange in the colors,mhhh I can't tell you what :\
briciola
ehyyy....can you tell me something about?...
Bramishxxx
Bramishxxx profile pic Alumni
v1 is the best. The colours are much nicer there and it's not too busy.
Leion
wow. I like this one... maybe try to move the wolf closer... seems like he is hovering inthe sky right now... wanna crit my shirt
Leion
but I think you should go for a brighter shirt since you've got such pastel colours.
briciola
ok, thanks!
briciola
...UHM, but... what colour?
Thornsberry
Hey Briciola! I hate it when people say this to me, but V1 is AWESOME! Sometimes you don't mess with perfection, right? :)
briciola
okay, there's something wrong in my upload, last version is number 6! now I'm thinking about V1...someone think that it's the best...I'm a bit confuse! help me!!
C_ROK06
omg. that's soo cute! i like the colors of V1 with the house, but i like all the characters in your latest. maybe move the wolf a little closer and more center?
orangeblosm
maybe v2 with a wolf behind the trees?
briciola
?what do you think now?