Close
One second...

Popcorn Parenting

Watch this
FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Either that's a tiny [iece of corn or some gigantic pieces of popcorn and child kernal!

future dwight

Cute idea...I agree that the baby is a little confusing---not sure what he's supposed to be. Could be a great tee otherwise.

tali_g

so cute! specialy the baby... but you can leave the lines over the head

5!

MikeRLea

i think this has come along very well through the crits, glad to see it sub'ed.

5$

reflectngnthesky

haha...but why would popcorn give birth to corn on the cob...isn't that backwards?

ATHMusicFan

screw the logic, you guys, this is frickin' hilarious

Deathcab_cutie

Its the terrible twos so its a curnal,
looks just like my brother

Dawndarkharp

Ahhh, but you see - you can't un-pop yourself to grow up into a corn on the cob! It's not really "logical" but why does it have to be?

Zordock

The logic is correct! Starts off as a cob, becomes a kernel, and then becomes a piece of popcorn!! It's awesome! $5

mffritzke

i like. i just wish the top of the baby wasn't so pointy. it bothers me for some reason.

clates

You should've called this one Ma-Kernal Instinct.

Har har. You know I love it.

Dawndarkharp

Haha, you have the best titles...

mybuddyeric

LOL! i did a double-take @ this design, all like 'wth!?'

Jasujo

Very cute! :)

NateT

I would love to get this for my wife.

NotoriousStar

HAHA, its baby corn!!! duh. and kernels grow up to be popcorn when they are popped. hilarious, i want to get this for all my pregnant friends, $5. i'd buy it x6.

kinotiqo

I've got some kiddie kernals myself and I love popcorn! Are you allowed to change the title to Ma-Kernal Instinct? That's a great title.

Dawndarkharp

Ahaha, yeah. My brother's hilarious!
If it gets chosen, and I'm allowed to change the title I totally will change it to Ma-kernel Instinct :)

bethpv

lol SO CUTE!

squatterjohn

Maybe a single yellow kernel would've been better than the tiny cob.

afishcalledmanda

haha i love this! you should given the baby some silk on it's head... eh, i'm from iowa. maybe people don't know what that is... :)

No account?