Home is where the Hearty Wheat is v2

This is my second version of this. I changed the toast a little bit, i changed the position of the bread box, and I made the word bread look a bit more "engraved." Also I changed the toaster a little bit. Last time I got some god feedback, hopefully that happens again. Made in illustrator.

Watch this
StereoKnowlege

This is my second version of this. I changed the toast a little bit, i changed the position of the bread box, and I made the word bread look a bit more "engraved." Also I changed the toaster a little bit. Last time I got some god feedback, hopefully that happens again. Made in illustrator.

bojaillie

So cool I want my jammies.
P.S. Wow, god feedback sounds intimidating.

clockworkparadox

I love it! Please don't get rid of the words, either -- I know people on Threadless don't like words but this one really really uses them well!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

I still think it needs a bit of work to achieve tee-like perfection (maybe an environement like the kitchen and a window behind it to give it some grounding), but an adorable concept! Also, maybe the toast has a few burn marks or is a bit different colored.

Roxalannamerhana

Yes Barner,your design also includes toast, in a completely different context...congratulations. Do you have a point?

the_robot

I'd love it if the breadbox wasn't there. It makes it to obvious.
But still $3

Dr_Ant

Now you've moved the toaster and bradbin further apart, the design looks awkward on the shirt. But I did agree with the comment on the first design that said more separation was needed. How about moving them back together a bit, then shifting the breadbin down towards the bottom of the shirt?

Methuzala

Very clever. Would just watch the perspective on the bread bin.. . Its a little off.

Etot

Amazing! I just think it seems a little plain but I give it 5 and buy!

Taylor_lehman088

VERY VERY AWSOME.
i will buy most definetly buy.

Karelliann

I love the concept!
I'm not a fan of natural-colored shirts, though. But maybe that's just me.

alecto

I love the idea - very funny - but the text on the breadbox is off - or maybe it's the perspective on the breadbox itself, either way it makes my eyes hurt!

Tine251

i love the idea...but maybe lose the bread box entirely. maybe replace it with like milk...or a newspaper.or a flower in a vase.

Fernando Jones

This shirt is the pinnacle in postmodern toast - based art.

Thornsberry

I agree with some of these other people, you should take out the toaster. While your at it if you could find a better way to say what your trying to say, without actually saying it, that would be awesome! Oh, and try not to make it to obscure either, it might limit your audience. In fact, you could swap out the toast with an egg, I'd buy it. But I'd also like to say that I'd buy this shirt AS IS! You know why? Because it's awesome. (And because nothing on it is bleeding.) Although that might be another way to go!

$5

Torr

I like it ^_^

kcough

I love the improvments made but i think that you should add to the toasts dialoge and write "I can see my house from here"

LOVE IT! $5

superfly007

Awesome, plus the fact that it is toast with a smiley face makes it even better than amazing. Frignawsome for sure! (Friggin + Awesome=Frignawsome)

leyland_devito

I think it's too simple. I like the way the toaster is rendered, though.

Thornelius

I don't even think you need the breadbox. But it's funny either way.

amsel

i like it, would wear it if the shirt is not light blue :) $5

No account?
Join Us