Close
One second...

Falling Leaves

Simple, natural, and organic design. There's just something so peaceful about leaves in descent.

What do you think? Would you wear it?

Watch this
theartofmegan

Simple, natural, and organic design. There's just something so peaceful about leaves in descent.

What do you think? Would you wear it?

Jdogg23

I say move the leaves to the left until they go of the shirt, Enlarge the entire design and see about making letters "falling leaves" that resemble leaves, mixed in with your design

Avifauna

Agreed

theartofmegan

I scattered the design a bit more and added in a lovely branch. What do you think?

Sarieli

Awesome!

theartofmegan

I scattered the design a bit more and added in a lovely branch. What do you think?

Oread

NIce design... great update from your first submissions

Ehud L

I think this has potential. -There are too many detalis on each leaf -If this is a design which is meant to create atmosphere and emotion then I'd suggest making the leaves more dynamic in shape, to really make them appear to be bending and twitching from a ghast (I cant spell) of wind. -The composition can be improved by holding back and leaving a lot more empty space. this can be a very zen like design so I'd suggest looking at zen calligraphy and oriental water color and ink paintings for ideas. critique mine?

gradinDotCom

Yeah - I'm thinking smaller leaves - more of them. For whatever reason, the leaves don't appear to be falling and rather hanging in the air.

Please reciprocate: No Bones About It

Ophello

I think you should add a dimension of curiosity. What else might be falling with those leaves? what creatures lived in that tree?

push this further in that direction, beyond a merely pretty shower of leaves.

Dr490n

I like it, the only thing I'd do is add some more detail to the branch like shading. But good stuff overall, I'd buy. I say submit.

ivejustquitsmoking
ivejustquitsmoking profile pic Alumni

It's nice.. but I think it has to have a bigger idea to make the cut, something witty idunno.. they used to have a falling leaves idea where it had hands that grabbed the branches..

sand tee works too for this btw

No account?
Join Us